Broadcast Delivery Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Studio Operations Assistant (EMEA)
We are seeking an Admin Assistant to join our EMEA Production Facilities Management & Operations team in supporting and organizing essential documentation and workflows in line with our international Studio growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, passionate and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a consistently high level of administration.
This is a fast paced position that requires someone who is proactive and positive with the enthusiasm to continually learn and support the development of the department.
A background in administration / Studio Operations with a strong understanding of our industry's workflows and best practice is essential.
The EMEA PFMO Admin Assistant will provide essential administrative support by building on existing documentation and systems to help the team maintain momentum as we scale.
A key aspect of this role is the management and updates of Operational information and tracking documents so that we always have ''sources of truth'' and detail remains relevant and reliable.
This role will be UK based whilst providing support across the entire EMEA region, as required.
• Update and build on existing documentation to ensure we always have reliable ''sources of truth'', in conjunction with the Admin Coordinator.
• Support the Admin Coordinator with the creation and collation of further documentation as well as the development of workflows required as we continue to scale.
• Work order creation for ancillary billing across all MLAs and OAD facilities in conjunction with the Operations Coordinators.
• Support with the collation of documentation within long-term global initiatives including the MLA Onboarding Website and Operations Manual.
• Maintain and update the Incident Response Plans and Control Centre kits for all MLAs, including the supporting documentation such as key contacts, unit lists and emergency contacts.
• Manage our EMEA PFMO electronic filing system, ensuring documentation is easy to find and folder permissions are correctly allocated.
• General office management including filing, ordering stationery, organising refreshments, notifying Security / Reception of visitors, etc.
• Take action points during meetings with team members and cross-functional partners which can be shared out to help track progress and measure success.
• Arrange travel, accommodation and meetings for the team, as required.
• General administrative tasks as required, in conjunction with the Admin Coordinator.
• Any other duties considered appropriate and in the best interest of Netflix.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ Years of practical experience within an administrative role and seasoned within a Studio Facility / Media industry.
• Team player with an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Comfortable dealing with confidential or sensitive information.
• Willingness to make informed decisions and think outside of the box.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure continual understanding of current production processes, workflows and studio facilities.
• Ability to travel between UK / EMEA and occasionally International sites.
• Understanding and ability to work when required on multiple timezones.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, GMail, MS Word and MS Excel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy70xm-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.