Studio Logistics Specialist - FTC
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service with millions of subscribers all over the globe. We are in search of self-starting individuals to support our Studio Logistics operation as our business expands worldwide.
We are seeking a freight forwarding specialist who would be involved in day-to-day shipping requests, supporting logistics projects, cultivating vendor relationships, and providing excellent customer service to both our internal and external stakeholders.
• At least 5-10 years of working experience in international Film, TV and/or Broadcast/Entertainment freight forwarding, principally airfreight but some experience/knowledge of ocean and road transport.
• Successful candidate is likely to have extensive experience in all aspects of international logistics with supply management knowledge
• Basic understanding of Import/Export compliance, including knowledge of Customs procedures/entries, Carnets, Shipping Documentation, Dangerous Goods Regulations & CITES
• Experience in developing and managing external supplier relationships, including partnerships with worldwide international freight forwarders and integrated carriers (e.g. Fedex, DHL etc)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with cross-functional partners to strategically plan and manage logistics/transportation
• Support ad-hoc projects that may require both domestic and international shipping
• Oversee provision by vendors of quotations, status updates, guidance on international shipping and compliance, and excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Netflix Trade Compliance team to handle logistics requests in consideration of and compliance with each country's unique rules and regulations
• Work with productions, studio personnel and cross functional/internal teams to enable delivery of goods globally and in a timely manner
• Process requests in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Manage the logistics repository database
• Liaise with Netflix preferred logistics vendors to develop best practices that are scalable for our ever-growing Studio presence
• Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service experience preferred
• Occasional travel required, including visits to vendors, warehouses, and productions when possible
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44neq-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.