We are looking for a highly trained photo editor to join the Photo & AV Studio team as a Stills Curation Specialist. This role will support the visual merchandising experience on the Netflix product across all product UI (user interface) and platforms as well as working with off-product promotional teams for additional photography needs within a broader strategy.
Your primary role will be selecting image assets directly from the video source files of film and television content and providing creative content strategy on a per title basis for our LATAM original titles. This position will work closely with global teams in UCAN, EMEA and APAC as a partner and representative for LATAM. The work includes alignment with regional Product Creative, Photo & AV Studio and Publicity teams in Latin America; so an ability to proactively find connections to drive effective execution of strategy and influence global systems is key.
• Curating imagery for Standalone assets.
• Including Series, Feature Films, Documentaries, Animation, Stand Up Specials and Reality Shows.
• Curating imagery for Episodic assets (thumbnails) on service.
• Curating imagery for Trailer and Supplemental Content thumbnails on service.
• Quality Control (QC) of assets to ensure excellence on product platform and press outlets.
• Leading imagery curation for specific publicity supported titles.
• Photo editing on title events when necessary.
• Creative/Editorial background in regards to a local Latin American-specific film and television industry is preferred.
• Photography or editorial experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Lightroom is preferred.
• Previous experience in production/editing.
• Experience with digital asset management and or content management systems is a plus.
• Ability to manage projects from end-to-end with no supervision.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback in a positive way when needed.
• Detail oriented, problem solver and good communication skills are key.
• Nice to have: Design experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpq3bo-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.