As a Dubbing Operations Specialist based in Mumbai, you will be the ultimate gatekeeper responsible for how members experience dubbed audio, ensuring Netflix customers across the globe get the highest quality experience from our localized audio assets. As we continue to add support for new languages and expand our global membership, providing best-in-class localized content is critical to our success.
The Dubbing Operations team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to Netflix's growing international audience. Centered around dubbing/voice over production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to our ability to providing the best dubbed experience to our global subscribers. International Dubbing is responsible for supervising all aspects of dubbing production working closely with our Content Creative, Physical Production, and Product Operations teams.
The ideal candidate is organized and thrives managing a multitude of projects while safeguarding that all requirements are met cross-functionally. In this regional role, the Dubbing Operations Specialist will provide support for our Mumbai office. You will be working on Netflix's growing catalog, including our International Original content, and overseeing the launch and progress of all dubbed assets. Managing dubbing operations include working with content from the APAC and India regions and working with global partners to ensure they have all the working materials needed for dubbing. You will monitor that all dubbing assets are delivered while taking into account cross-functional timelines and launch dates. Effectiveness is your mission and scalability your passion.
In this role you will:
• Oversee multiple large-scale dubbing projects across a wide range of vendors partners and languages
• Build strong relationships with dub studios around the world
• Maintain communication with post-production, editorial and sound teams title level cross functional teams to ensure strategy alignment and distribution of materials for localization
• Manage and request bids from our dubbing partners and facilitate financial tracking and oversight
• Establish dubbing schedules and manage deliveries to ensure successful global launches
• Effectively communicate dubbing and project updates cross-functionally
• Make sound independent decisions, and know when to escalate issues
• Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, troubleshooting, and any other means necessary
• Develop business and cultural awareness of territory nuances as it relates to dubbing operations, costs, talent and workflows
• Support or lead innovation initiatives that develop dubbing operational and cost efficiencies
• Advocate, understand, communicate, and exemplify the company's values
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
• Delegate administrative title specific tracking and QC tasks to Dubbing Assistants
Do you have what it takes?
• A minimum of 5 years of project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
• Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way
• Prior experience in managing dubbing workflows in the entertainment industry
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Second language ability is a plus