About the Role:
The Netflix Product Operations team is seeking a Senior Product Operations Lead to join our team. You will be partnering with a cross-functional leadership team to oversee a portfolio of projects and drive cross-functional teams to meet the objectives for the Games product domain. You will directly lead portfolio management efforts related to annual planning, roadmap management, OKR & project tracking, and cross-functional collaboration.
This role is based in our Los Gatos office (preferred) in a hybrid model, but we are open to remote candidates who are on the West Coast. Some travel to Los Gatos will be required if remote-based.
• Partner closely with Product Management and cross-functional leaders to successfully deliver on objectives of the product domain.
• Lead all operational activities in close coordination with the Product Management Lead.
• Conduct portfolio management activities across a variety of cross-functional projects.
• Lead project and OKR tracking discussions and create related artifacts.
• Help facilitate cross-functional collaboration and communication across the product domain by designing and facilitating an operating rhythm of meetings and reporting.
• Develop and implement the operating framework for the product domain including establishing the proper meeting cadence, responsibilities framework, and stakeholder alignment activities.
• Lead process improvement initiatives to maximize efficiency across product development initiatives.
• 13+ years of applicable program management experience in a Product organization
• Experience in product development for Games
• Experience overseeing portfolios of projects consisting of 50+ team members
• Experience with a variety of product development processes and methodologies
• Experience standing up new product development and cross-functional processes
• Demonstrated ability to build project plans for complex, cross-functional projects
• Experience with projects involving a balanced mix of Data Science, Engineering, Design, and Customer Insights.
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills and the ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with a diverse range of partners.
• Communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf.
• Experience with a variety of project management and product development tools.
• People management experience is a plus.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top-of-market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $120,000 - $515,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1548v-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.