Team Assistant To VP, HR
London, United Kingdom
With the incredible launch of our ad supported model, we are now working toward providing more choices for consumers and a premium brand experience for advertisers. We are now seeking a Senior HRBP, Ads EMEA to be based out of London.
At Netflix our HRBPs are the primary partners providing guidance, coaching and advice to business leaders and the wider employee population. They act as the frontline consultants in support of talent management practices within the Talent team (onboarding, performance management, development, team health, and facilitate understanding and application of Netflix unique culture). A key area of focus for the Senior HRBP is to increase manager capability, to increase organizational health and drive high performance, driving manager education on important people programs, tools and processes.
We are looking for a Senior HRBP to support the newly created Ads business at Netflix. This is a new role reporting to VP of Talent for the UK and working as part of the broader Talent team.
• Set up, build & scale the Ads organization across EMEA.
• Partner closely with the EMEA VP of Ads to build and lead the regional sales function.
• Play a vital role in building, nurturing, influencing & integrating the Ads organization into the broader Netflix culture.
• Utilize strong organizational development (OD) expertise to establish an effective operating model, location of work and compensation strategy.
• Foster deep working relationships, collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, key US stakeholders, and centers of excellence.
• Understand the business, culture, and creative process, serving as a role model and advocate for our values.
• Min. 10 years of relevant Human Resources experience (such as in a HR Manager or HRBP role)
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, high judgment, critical thinking and analysis
• Fluent on the topic Inclusion and Diversity and its application
• Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English, additional languages is a plus
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders and prioritize
• Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization
• Demonstrable experience of coaching and consulting in a high performance culture
• Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8x31q-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 238 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.