Associate, Production Finance
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.
This Berlin-based position is part of the global Employee Services team (ES), which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. This hire will be a key player, interacting with employees and the business daily to predict and address employee needs and will partner with the EMEA Talent team to provide on the ground support and guidance. The role supports the employee experience, benefits, mobility, operations, and compliance across Germany and additional locations as we expand. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change and improvements to create an amazing employee experience, aligned to our culture.
• You will provide full scale support to identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions in our Berlin office to scale a great employee experience.
• Full lifecycle support from Onboarding to Offboarding for our employees based out of our Berlin office.
• Collaborate with the Talent team across EMEA in developing and implementing regional Talent Initiatives.
• Project Manage regional & local projects affecting and optimising the employee lifecycle.
• You will organize, facilitate and scale the new hire orientation to help assimilate new hires and internal transfers to our culture, business, and benefits in Germany and across the region in collaboration with IT & Workplace Services.
• Support benefits in Germany by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with our Benefits team to manage the day to day benefit operations, partner with the Global Benefits team to provide insight into local practices, including the development of benefit strategies.
• Act as a local thought partner for our Talent Mobility team to support employees who recently relocated and provide insight into scaling the relocation experience based on the needs of our Berlin-based employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5+ years of HR experience in the German market in an international, dynamic, fast-moving environment.
• Be a role model for our cultural values.
• Experience and understanding of supporting early-stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book.
• Communicate with empathy, be comfortable building relationships with a multinational workforce who are smart, fast-paced and experienced.
• Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility support to benefits education.
• Proven knowledge of German and international employment, benefits, global mobility practices, social security and labor laws in Germany and the EMEA region.
• Fluent in both English & German. Turkish is a plus.