Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 260 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. Our mission is to entertain the world and we are constantly innovating to bring the best stories from around the world to our members. With the incredible launch of our ad-supported model, we are now working toward providing more choices for consumers and a premium brand experience for advertisers. We are now seeking a Sales Partner in Singapore to help shape our sales strategy for Netflix across the markets we cover APAC (Japan, Korea & Australia).
As the Sales Partner in Singapore, you will be responsible for helping lead the development and execution of the sales strategy for APAC out of Singapore targeting both regionally hubbed advertisers and their agencies. You will work closely with the senior-level account director, account planning stakeholders, trading, and investment directors with our Agency partners and build key client relationships with C-level, VP and Director contacts within those portfolios to help shape and execute multinational partnerships that deliver customer solutions to accelerate the overall growth of Netflix Global Business Solutions.
You will also need to work closely with cross-functional teams not only in APAC but around the world in order to drive a holistic Netflix strategy for the top brands in the world in this region. You will be accountable for delivering revenue targets by leveraging Netflix's unique audience insights and premium content offerings. You will work closely with our Measurement Leads to develop the best-in-class measurement solutions to meet our Clients' needs. Cross-functional collaboration with Ad Product, Marketing, Content and Partnership Development teams will be crucial.
The ideal candidate is creative, entrepreneurial, deeply passionate about cross-functional account development, proficient in high level strategic thinking and local market enablement. The candidate will have a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem in an established network of relationships, and a track record of delivering revenue growth. This role requires the ability to work across different time zones and cultures, and bring a philosophy of client-centricity to the role both internally and externally.
• Develop and execute both client direct agency-focused sales for APAC to deliver revenue targets and exceed client expectations.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with a major Agency Holding group and related Agencies to secure ad partnerships and drive revenue growth.
• Build on the strengths of the Netflix portfolio of product offerings to shape the vision, global strategy, approach, local coordination, and success metrics for Netflix top global brand customers and develop long-term relationships with key senior Clients within those portfolios.
• Partner with Microsoft Partner teams to respond to briefs and grow the business together
• Develop sales strategies and sales plans for the assigned Account portfolio
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Netflix Ad Sales Product, Marketing, and Research to ensure that agency and client's needs are being met
• Leverage Netflix's unique audience insights and premium content offerings to drive revenue growth.
• Monitor market trends, and competitor activity and identify opportunities for innovation.
We're Looking for:
• At least 10 years of experience in advertising or media (incl. sales) with a proven track record of delivering revenue growth including considerable time managing global accounts for a platform/publisher
• Deep understanding of the Media Agencies/Holding Companies and an established network of relationships at the senior level within them.
• Extensive strategy development and consultative skills and proven track record working across multinational organization leadership teams
• Ability to move easily from strategic thinking to operational tasks
• Experience in both TV and digital advertising sales will be a plus
• A degree of people management experience is preferable
• Strong analytical (strategic and creative) capabilities and judgment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross‐functionally.
• Open to the challenge of starting a new business, comfortable with risk, uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Local language proficiency a beneficial but not a requirement
• A passion for entertainment and our product will be a +
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmppk2-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.