It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 200 million people in over 190 countries worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key growth factor is our ability to empower Netflix personnel to utilize cutting-edge technology built in-house that maximizes studio/production efficiencies to facilitate creation of the world's best streaming content.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
The Studio Product Rollout team uniquely sits between the teams developing the software products for Netflix Studio and the Studio employees & external partners who utilize these products. We are a customer success team that actively engages with cross-functional teams from both organizations on a daily basis to help drive change management, go-to-market planning, positively influence product adoption, and user education. Our main goal is to help empower all users of Netflix technology to gain value by using it to do their jobs faster, easier, and smarter. What we learn from doing that is feedback shared with the product teams that influences product development. If you are an early tech adopter and enjoy creating new pathways to help others and drive change, this is the space for you.
A Studio Product Rollout Manager is responsible for creating and driving execution of product rollout (go-to-market) strategy. This person will focus on a product domain, which includes several products, as the primary Studio Product Rollout contact for the Studio Product Innovation product development teams. This person will also partner very closely with its own team (the Training Managers, Assets & Ops team, and regional Specialists) to ensure that we deliver a cohesive strategy and consistent quality of output.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive product rollout strategy, Go-to-Market planning, and advise on launch readiness for a product domain that develops Netflix-built technology .
• Collaborate with the product ''first team'' (includes product management, design, and engineering) to create and lead domain-wide and product-specific rollout strategy.
• Thinks and partners globally in order to scale impact and drive opportunity for product engagement, adoption, and value to users.
• Develop,,, organize, and implement global user-facing communication (product marketing) plans, and partner closely with Training team members on implementation of education and feedback.
• Advocates for user perspective to inform product development decisions.
• Drive success criteria for product rollouts (reach of communication, impact on users)
• Measure outcomes and success to learn, iterate, and drive impact.
• Establish and support the product feedback loop.
• When travel restrictions lift, there may be travel between Netflix offices.
The successful candidate...
• Will thrive in our Culture;
• 2+ years as Customer Success Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Technical Account Manager, Project Manager or similar.
• Possesses excellent presentation, communication & 1:1 relationship skills, comfortable leading in large group settings.
• Superb writing skills: both technical writing/diagramming and strategic writing.
• Is passionate about leaning into new ideas and helping others overcome legacy thinking.
• Can be flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment and create clarity amid ambiguity.
• Is willing and able to run lean with a DIY mentality.
• Has experience with G Suite and other progressive cloud-based platforms.
It is a bonus if this person has a strong understanding of studio/production workflows and the streaming entertainment industry in general.
Our team knows that work experiences come in many shapes and sizes, and that life introduces unexpected challenges for all (most recently via the global pandemic). We are open-minded about candidates having time spent unemployed and we'd love to hear from you even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements.
Netflix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9omn-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.