Intraday Manager, Workforce Management
Mexico City, Mexico
With the opening of our Latin American Headquarters in Mexico City, and with highly successful shows such as ''La Casa de las Flores,'' the ''Historias de Un Crimen'' franchise, and ''Club de Cuervos,'' Netflix continues to grow and seeks a Business & Legal Affairs executive to join the team in its Latin American headquarters.
The Rights Management team is looking for a Rights Analyst to join its expanding team in LATAM where they'll be based at Netflix's Mexico City office. They will be responsible for analyzing contracts for owned productions and catalog licensed Latin American content and creating the distribution windows and rights information in Netflix's proprietary rights management system for titles launching on the Netflix service. The candidate will assist in scaling our Latin America content operations, working alongside core cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, flexible, quick-thinking and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Analyze and interpret agreements for owned and licensed content and accurately set up distribution windows and other rights attributes in our rights management system.
• Maintain high alignment with various core-cross functional partners to manage all aspects of window set-up for the successful launch of titles on the Netflix Service.
• Identify operational inefficiencies and work towards implementing solutions by improving tools and reports to support the current business needs.
• Maintain high alignment with the Rights Management team in Los Angeles and other regional offices.
• Cross-Functional Partners: you have the ability to establish highly effective relationships with your business partners.
• Judgment: you think strategically, assess risk and make wise decisions.
• Prioritization and organization: you're able to juggle time-sensitive requests from multiple business partners.
• Attention to detail: you frequently manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills: you feel comfortable reading complex contracts for owned and licensed content and accurately extracting rights metadata.
• Strong problem-solving skills: you're constantly managing challenging tasks and are resourceful and collaborative to get them done.
• Technology Savvy: you learn about new tools quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: you'll need to distill information accurately and convey it to your business partners.
• Feedback: you feel comfortable and open to provide and receive constructive feedback, in real-time.
• 5+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Administration, and/or Content Rights Management required
• Prior experience within a studio, streaming service, or TV/Film distributor highly preferred
• Fluency in English and Spanish required. Portuguese language skills are a plus
• Advanced knowledge in Excel is preferred.
• Minimal travel required