Los Angeles, CA
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people engage in interactive entertainment by offering additional experiences we hope will enhance and captivate our subscribers within our ecosystem. The newly forming Game Development Studio is a key organization for Netflix, as we embark on our own journey in the video game space.
Talent Acquisition will play a key role for us as we grow our Game Studio team from the ground up. In order to thrive, we look for our Researchers to be deeply connected to the roles they hire, and have keen insight of the businesses they partner with. They're able to define what amazing talent looks like for a given discipline (DevOps, Design etc.); to find elite talent, and to constantly drive the business towards a fair and inclusive hiring process through identifying stellar and diverse pools of talent. The right person has an acute awareness and five years of direct talent acquisition experience in the ever evolving gaming industry, understands market trends and is passionate about the work they do.
More about the role:
• Define and own the search strategy for attracting top talent, executing competitive research, profile development, and outreach
• Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging various sourcing, networking, and other research methods
• Define and drive talent tools strategy with the Talent Operations team in relation to sourcing
• Use market/industry expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and attain critical talent
• Partner closely with recruiters and other researchers to establish strong relationships with the vertical we support
• Set the agenda for hiring syncs/reviews with leaders/hiring managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
• Conduct phone screen interviews to assess preliminary skill sets and capabilities, with suggested action items on how to progress forward
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short and long-term opportunities
You should be:
• Excited to be a part of a unique, high-performance culture, the foundations of which are freedom, responsibility, and impact
• Tenacious in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed
• A mature professional, able to keep what is best for Netflix, front and center
• Self-directed; able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy Netflix allows
• An innovative thinker, eager to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment and enjoys the challenges of seeking great people
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjpbo-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.