At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Like our customers, we love movies and TV shows and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
LatAm is an important region and it's an exciting time to be part of driving our growth with outstanding colleagues who are responsible for driving our success. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition, Recruiter that will be based in our Alphaville office.
What are we looking for? Our job in Talent Acquisition is to find, engage, and hire the best talent for Netflix. We operate in a progressive hiring environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- guides everything we do.
It takes a dream team of stunning colleagues working together and pushing themselves to do their best work with the business. It takes diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global internet TV network.
Ultimately a Recruiter at Netflix acts as a Talent Acquisition partner to the business, leading the strategic direction and coaching on hiring decisions, as well as the tactical execution of running a search.
• Build a strong pipeline of talent by sourcing, screening, maintaining strong relationships, and extending offers to candidates;
• Partner with recruiting researchers to provide the business with a strong understanding of the talent market and expanding our networks to be more diverse and inclusive;
• Work with business leaders as a trusted thought partner, to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent, and influence at the highest levels of the business you support to build a dream team;
• Prepare and present relevant insights that may impact recruitment efforts in certain markets or industries around the region;
• Develop and execute strategies to develop immediate and long term pipelines of high potential talent from underrepresented groups;
• Identify and build relationships with passive talent for future roles;
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our culture that keeps evolving;
• Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Netflix strategy, goals and culture.
• An experienced talent acquisition partner; A research-oriented recruiter;
• You have the ability to operate within ambiguity - the roles and profiles you will be asked to source for may not have clear skills to map from and you will need to turn abstract concepts into action;
• Self-motivated, proactive, and directed; you have the ability to collaborate with autonomy;
• Project management - must be skilled at driving projects to delivery; attune with varying stakeholders needs;
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines;
• Advanced written and spoken English & Portuguese;
• You are someone who leads with empathy, embraces our values and can be an ambassador of our culture;
• You approach the talent function with business acumen to operate holistically and enable our functions through our talent strategy.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roop41-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.