Campaign Operations Manager
On a cultural level, what we value more than anything else is getting to work with extraordinarily talented people, in a productive environment.
Netflix launched in Asia at the beginning of 2016, and our business has enjoyed tremendous growth in the four years since. At the same time, the size and complexity of the markets in APAC means there's so much more to do, and to impact. We are in growth mode: a small team with a huge set of challenges to tackle, which also enjoys the backing and resources of a Fortune 500 company.
As Netflix continues to grow in Korea, it is an exciting time to join the team. As the Recruiting Researcher for Korea, you will have an outsized influence on Netflix's success in the region, as a function of the caliber of talent you are able to hire.
At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a massive priority, and we operate in a progressive hiring environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- guides everything we do. Recruiting Researchers who thrive here are adept at coaching and partnering with their hiring teams: defining what the best looks like for a given role; and executing the recruitment strategy to bring the hires across to the finish line.
• 7-10 years of experience in recruiting and/or research from within a global, high-growth company
• Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of a given hiring team
• Define and own the search strategy for attracting top candidates, across competitive research, profile development, networking and direct sourcing
• Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and hire the best talent
• Partner deeply with recruiters to to establish strong, critical, give-and-take partnerships with the businesses we support
• Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
• Ensure candidates understand the opportunity they're exploring, as well as our culture.
• Conduct interviews with candidates; move strong candidates directly to hiring managers for interviews
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short-term and long-term needs
• As part of a tightly integrated, global Talent team, partner with peers in Talent Acquisition around the world to contribute to Netflix's global recruiting effort
• Own and participate in regional and global projects such as employer branding, ATS optimization and interview effectiveness
• A passionate learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn
• Deeply curious about what makes different businesses tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions in a diverse, high-growth region
• Self-directed: able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy Netflix allows
• Having both in-house as well as agency-side experience is a plus
• Fluent Korean speaker, proficiency in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kp5z-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.