Talent Acquisition Manager, Studio Operations
Los Angeles, CA
As a part of Talent Acquisition, you will be helping to build teams that are core to the growth, success, and innovation of Netflix.
As a recruiting team, we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs, and coaching our hiring managers to hire successfully through an inclusive lens. We don't solely rely on rigid metrics to determine a recruiter's success - we also look at the impact in the form of coaching moments, successful long-term hires, and driving an innovative and streamlined recruiting process. We look for recruiters that push the status quo and focus on finding innovative ways to find and attract talent - and we build a culture that lets you break the ''recruiting process mold.''
The US-Canada (UCAN) Talent Acquisition team is looking for a binge-watching, pop-culture fan to focus on hiring executive, administrative, creative, and department assistants across all our functions in UCAN. We are looking for someone who is exhilarated by the challenges of sourcing, engaging, and hiring the world's best assistants to help support our growing and evolving all functions across our business. This role will also support the buildout of our organization's department assistants, an evergreen pool that is an impact. You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of teams and functions - helping shape the way in which we grow and recruit for the future executives of Netflix.
We are looking for a senior recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver. We don't judge success by recruiting metrics or KPI's, rather by the relationships you build and how you influence your business partners. We need someone with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen. Curiosity around Netflix's business and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on the team. Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must, with experiences operating in a high volume environment. Finally, we're looking for in-depth understanding and background in hiring through the lens of our cultural values.
What you'll do:
• Own and drive the hiring strategy assistant needs for all business units across UCAN (including but not limited to: Finance, Legal, Content, Product, Marketing).
• Source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for a broad range of roles.
• Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
• Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long-term opportunities.
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture.
• Partner with hiring managers to help them achieve their additive hiring goals.
• Strategically plan and develop pipeline building activities for this evergreen space.
• Exhibit strong point of view in evaluating candidate skill set and background.
• Feel comfortable diving into high-volume projects and be prepared to shift and embrace change; being agile is a must.
• Embody Netflix's culture and values - holding self and others accountable to being humble, innovative, transparent, communicative and collaborative.
• Seamlessly manage and prioritize across evolving business needs and priorities in a high volume role.
Who You Are:
• Self-motivated and driven; you look for solutions and impact, without being asked twice.
• You are curious. You look to dig deeper beyond the surface level of a job profile researching market trends, domain technology, and seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career.
• You have at least 5 years of high-volume recruiting experience and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oo2v-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.