Talent Acquisition Manager, Studio Operations
Los Angeles, CA
Talent Acquisition is a massive priority for us as we continue to grow our Animation initiative from the ground up, and we operate in a unique environment in which hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- is the north star. In order to thrive, Recruiters need to not only be deeply expert in the roles they hire but also drive the end-to-end hiring needs for a select number of productions, and influence creators and producers to think differently about the availability of talent. Recruiters will constantly drive on the business at every stage of the hiring process -- intake meetings, hiring syncs, portfolio reviews, deal-making, and deal closures
-- in order to make amazing hires.
The right person will be passionate about searching for great artists, have a critical eye when assessing for our productions and the overall Netflix Animation studio, and is able to develop strong partnerships with Creators/Producers. Our innovative and unique culture thrives because of the people we hire, so we need someone who understands the importance of bringing in the best, and has the desire to make an impact.
The right person has at least 5 years of professional experience in recruiting, a plus if it is in creative fields such as animation, gaming, or VFX . They value and understand how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company and seek to build strong partnerships with the hiring managers and teams.
What You Will Do:
• Partner closely with Creators/Producers to understand their specific needs and guide Researchers through solving for specific styles, aesthetics, and diversity requirements
• Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging various sourcing, networking, and other research methods
• Work closely with Creators/Producers to understand refine technical and behavioral requirements for specific productions and partner with researchers to translate that understanding into actionable recruiting plans
• Work closely with Creators/Producers to influence recruiting approach and strategy as well as candidate experience
• Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high-quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times while helping the Animation initiative keep up with massive growth
• Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture, even as it continues to form
• Manage the deal-making process with a mindset that is both budget conscious and competitive
• Execute outreach strategy to ensure we are meeting the talent where they are
• Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix and Netflix Animation
• Influence the current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance it for candidate experience
• Partner with key leadership on attracting the top and right talent as we continue to scale and grow globally.
What You'll Need:
• Excited to be a part of a unique, high-performance culture, the foundations of which are freedom, responsibility, and impact
• A learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn
• Deeply curious about what makes different productions tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions in a growing business
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
• Tenacious and passionate in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed
• Appreciative of the cultural and business nuances that exist across different countries where our future artists live and work
• A mature professional, able to keep what is best for Netflix, front and center
• Self-directed; unambiguously able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy Netflix allows
• Experience with complex and global deal negotiations
• Effective and articulate communicator comfortable partnering with multiple business groups
• Animation Union experience (839) a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooom4-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.