At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment by bringing top-quality global content to subscribers around the world, with subscribers enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. In Mexico City, Netflix's business is growing and its Workplace team is growing along with it. Offering an exciting and fast-paced work environment, we are looking for a passionate and energetic Receptionist with a natural hospitality charm. You will be the first point of contact for our company, responsible for providing an exceptional service to all our Netflix employees and guests. You will join the Workplace Experience Team, with the purpose of creating Netflix environments & experiences that move us forward.
• Create an inclusive environment by greeting guests, candidates, and visitors with a personable and genuine approach
• Communicate and coordinate with landlord and internal employees upon guests arrival
• Work cross functionally with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with security and admin teams
• Assist the Workplace Experience and Operations Team with special projects as needed
• Assign, monitor, and complete employee requests via Zendesk ticketing system
• Assist the Security team, managing the distribution of access badges/fobs for all new and current employees, checking badges if necessary; supporting protocols for emergencies and ensure safe, efficient egress during evacuations,
• Perform administrative tasks such as compiling reports, performing audits, tracking data, inventory, scanning, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the reception areas
• Responsible for shipping and receiving of all post and parcels, distributing accordingly
• Create interview candidate and new hire packets
• Responsible for keeping updating our branding at the reception, displays and other common areas
• Record visitors in the Visitors Management System (Envoy)
• Remain up-to-date on the local security environment and identify emerging security trends that may impact the company
• Support security for events to ensure appropriate levels of security
• Assist in first aid and AED and contact management/superiors, police or fire-fighters as appropriate
• Previous hosting/reception experience
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Friendly and professional disposition, with the ability to maintain successful relationships with Workplace personnel and our cross-functional partners.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive; seeks innovative solutions to problems.
• Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) is preferred
• Have a clear understanding of the Netflix Culture and an excitement to move it forward
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4woj1-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.