Netflix is looking for an experienced Sr Test Lead to join the Netflix Game Studio in delivering the next generation of video games for a worldwide audience.
As a senior test professional, your hands-on approach, and innovative technical proficiency will have a significant impact on the oversight of multiple Netflix titles and in leading the QA effort for their releases. This role requires exceptional testing expertise, project management skills, and a deep understanding of a diverse consumer device universe with a specific focus on Android and iOS.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a real passion for a positive user experience; the ideal candidate will work as an integrated member of a cross-functional team, participating in the design, and execution, of QA strategies and methods.
This position requires the ability to lead a mix of internal and vendor QA staff assigned to your projects, meet business deadlines, and uphold the highest levels of quality.
• Lead and manage a test team towards individual and team excellence
• Hands-on testing of game functionality across the Android/iOS device universe along with other consumer devices
• Coordinate responsible test areas with internal staff and vendor QA groups
• Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting, and closure
• Project manage and maintain testing schedules for all game titles in your area
• Own and drive requirements gathering and risk identification
• Conduct and lead live operations testing as your titles release
• Deep involvement in developing/identifying appropriate tooling and frameworks to support all testing efforts
• Coach and develop talent across the department
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience in QA
• Minimum 3 years experience leading test teams
• Minimum 3 years of QA project management experience
• Priority for mobile games testing experience, with exceptional iOS/Android testing skills
• Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
• Expert knowledge of technical requirements, tools, and processes
• Experience translating requirements into effective test cases
• Proven ability to work both remotely and independently
• Passion for games with a commitment to quality
• Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner, ISTQB
• PC/Web experiencing or the ability to learn.
• Experience with JIRA, TestRail, and TCM tools
Location: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10z6m-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.