At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that's where our global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses: providing amazing interactions for our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
Netflix is looking for a talented Program Manager to join our APAC CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Manila. This role will support our outsourced call centers.
Our Global CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training that has a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports to the APAC Learning & Development Manager in Manila and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents and leaders in the industry.
Define, document, and maintain the scope of all regional L&D projects. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Develop a trusting partnership with the outsourced call center partners in the region and be a valuable point of contact for all trainers in these outsourced centers, responsible for successful training rollouts and launches.
Work closely with the broader CS Learning and Development team and other key internal global and regional partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities and initiatives.
Deliver learning material in face-to-face and virtual environments to leadership audiences and to pilot any newly designed curriculum. Run train-the-trainer programs for call center trainers. Coach and develop call center leaders to co-facilitate the delivery of learning material.
Curriculum-level Needs Assessment
Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis for performance and training opportunities, or innovations to identify regional and global curriculum needs for tool-based technical and behavioral soft skills. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other cross functional stakeholders to develop consistent and accurate regionally and globally valid training curriculum. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, elearning, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and learner materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc and being able to measure and demonstrate the impact of these training programs.
What You Should Have:
• Bachelor's Degree in instructional design or a related degree, Master's Degree a plus.
• 4+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions, including onboarding programs focused across a variety of levels - call center agents, senior call center agents, emerging leaders and senior leader audiences.
• Experience designing and facilitating learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
• Experience creating eLearnings, working with LMSs and digital learning methods and tools is highly preferred.
• Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences and coaching skills.
• Project management experience, ability to collaborate with a team and stakeholders, communicate effectively, and paying attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
• High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
• Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
• Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
• Experience designing training curriculum for service, retail, or call center managers/leaders a plus.
• Certifications in MBTI, DiSC, leadership 360 assessments, etc. a plus.