As Netflix continues to develop unique original content and build the world's most technology-driven studio, the drive to innovate around solutions, logistics, and software grows. Simply put, our goal is to provide our production and media partners with tools superior to anything else out there, and support the effort to create the most productive and creative studio the world has ever seen.
As a Production Support Specialist, with a focus on Animation, you will be collaborating with our larger team to establish new Animation support within our team. Your top priorities will be managing technical issues, research, writing documentation for knowledge base and runbooks, analyzing trends and the impact of these issues with the ultimate goal of driving improvements in the Netflix Studio applications and overall user experience.
You will play a critical role by providing remote technical support to a user base of internal Netflix employees, production, and media partners utilizing our Netflix Studio technology and applications. You will do this as a part of a global support team for our Studio technology. The Netflix Production Support team ensures an exceptional experience for our users by providing remote support to critical Animation, VFX, production and media software while providing insight back to studio product teams to solve challenges with our technology as an advocate for the users that they support.
What you will be doing:
• You will be a part of the global NPS team that provides user facing remote technical troubleshooting, research and documentation of issues for our Studio Technology.
• You will contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your every day.
• You will contribute to a growing, diverse and inclusive culture by encouraging an open minded and supportive environment
• You will receive incoming support request emails/tickets, chats, and phone contacts from our Studio technology users.
• You will be focused on ensuring a high level of support is maintained for our users and continuously look for improvements to the support experience.
• You will participate in and own daily support work and projects, including knowledge base content updates, bug triage and prioritization, user facing outage management, and escalation of issues to our 2nd tier of support.
• You will collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting, partnering with our other offices to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research is of the highest calibre
• You will work with key stakeholders from various departments maintaining alignment and effectively partnering towards common goals and initiatives
• You will compose feature request/bug reporting documentation as well as creating reports on current issues impacting our users and products
• You will seek to expose user friction and reliability concerns within the products and processes that also drive pain for our production teams
Who you are:
• You have a strong background and at least 3+ years of experience in a technical support, technical director, and/or support engineer role; documenting the users experience and determining the root cause of technical issues.
• You have user or support experience with software such as Aspera, Nuke, Shotgun, Flix, Maya, Toon Boom Harmony, Storyboard Pro or similar VFX and animation products.
• You have experience supporting micro services, Enterprise Level Google Suite and Admin, Cloud, SaaS, and/or SSO based software.
• You have experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence or similar products.
• You have the ability to analyze and document trends in our support and data to assess the priority and impact of issues.
• You are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations.
• You have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively in a remote environment and are proficient with phone, email, and computer-based support solutions
• You love to create and define new support solutions, offer highly effective solutions to their problems, cut out complexity, and get teams back to being productive.
• You thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary, and strong collaboration is paramount.
• You have fluency in English; and at least one other language is a plus, ideally Spanish, French, Korean or Japanese.
• You have the flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts, at times
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y8vv-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.