It's an amazing time to join Netflix, as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content and building brand love around the world. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our promotional marketing campaigns.
Production Management is the logistical and executional partner to the creative teams developing repeatable formats for our audience channels (i.e. Strong Black Lead, GEEKED, The Most). Editorial & Publishing is a team of storytellers, social media strategists, editors, producers and journalists who are creating a whole new approach to talking about entertainment. We are looking for a production specialist with a strong background in both physical and post production, and who fully understands all phases of a small to large scale production. He/she/they will ensure all production components are accounted for and on time to successfully complete a project end-to-end. The Production Manager will serve as the facilitator and connective tissue between various internal and external stakeholders, and unblock any operational issues during the lifecycle of a project.
• Responsible for developing and outlining the end-to-end project life cycle
• Oversee the production planning and execution of assets routed to external production partners.
• Act as the central point of contact between internal and external teams who concept, shoot, edit, localize and traffic assets for E&P.
• Project manage, track and report on all aspects of production, in close collaboration with various producers.
• Anticipate and clear roadblocks before they occur.
• Manage the contracting and onboarding process for external production partners and talent.
• Oversee the main production schedule and triage the logistics for execution of creative assets from development to delivery.
• Set and manage expectations for timelines, specs, footage turnover and asset ingestion.
• Connect internal partner teams for optimum allocation of resources on projects.
• Supervise final delivery of projects, including project deliverables and wrap reports for both physical and post production pipelines.
Post Production Coordination
• Ensure smooth hand-offs of projects between physical production, post-production, localization, and posting teams.
• Monitor creative review processes and ensure assets are approved to stay on schedule.
Syndication & Trafficking
• Coordinate between localization teams and delivery/trafficking teams.
• Oversee routing of final assets to the AV localization team to ensure needs around graphics, VO, subtitle, dubs, and delivery dates are agreed to.
• Route questions and concerns between E&P and delivery/trafficking teams.
Experience & Skills
• 5+ years of high volume, high-quality creative production and project management experience within a creatively driven environment, social/digital media space (or production company or agency)
• Experience managing large-scale creative projects and a team of creatives and cross-functional partners from brainstorm to delivery
• Experience in physical and post production, having a strong understanding for each production pipeline
• Fluent in the world of production deliverables, from physical production paperwork to post production posting specs
• Tech-savvy individual, including proficiency with Google Suite and project management tools such as Airtable or monday.com
• Works well cross-functionally, build strong relationships
• Ability to negotiate and navigate complex situations
• High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish high volume amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Respect, understanding and enthusiasm for Netflix culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5zmq-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.