Finishing Executive Producer
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix, as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content and building brand love around the world. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our promotional marketing campaigns.
Production Management is the operational counterpart to the creative teams developing repeatable formats for our audience channels (i.e. Strong Black Lead, NX, The Most). Editorial & Publishing is a team of storytellers, social media strategists, editors, producers and journalists who are creating a whole new approach to talking about entertainment. This production specialist will embed throughout all phases of large scale production projects. He/she/they will ensure hand-offs are organized and fast between various internal and external stakeholders as well unblock any operational issues during the lifecycle of asset creation. The Production Manager will serve as the facilitator and connective tissue to ensure cross-functional teams (creative strategists, physical production, makers, community managers) know what is being made, what the specs are and when deliveries should happen.
• Act as the central point of contact between internal and external teams who concept, shoot, edit, localize and traffic assets for E&P.
• Project manage, track and report on all aspects of production, in close collaboration with various producers.
• Anticipate and clear roadblocks before they occur.
• Oversee the main production schedule and triage the logistics for execution of creative assets from development to delivery.
• Set and manage expectations for timelines, specs, footage turnover and asset ingestion.
• Connect internal partner teams for optimum allocation of resources on projects.
Post Production Coordination
• Ensure smooth hand-offs of projects between physical production, post-production, localization, and posting teams.
• Monitor creative review processes and ensure assets are approved to stay on schedule.
Syndication & Trafficking
• Coordinate between localization teams and delivery/trafficking teams.
• Oversee routing of final assets to the AV localization team to ensure needs around graphics, VO, subtitle, dubs, and delivery dates are agreed to.
• Route questions and concerns between E&P and delivery/trafficking teams.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 5+ years of high volume, high-quality creative production and project management experience within a creatively driven environment, production company or agency (preferably in the social/digital media space)
• Experience managing large-scale creative projects and a team of creatives and cross-functional partners from brainstorm to delivery
• Strong understanding of Physical Production and the creation and implementation of a production pipeline
• Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of post productionWorks well cross-functionally, build strong relationships
• Ability to negotiate and navigate complex situationsTech-savvy individual, including proficiency with Google Suite
• High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish high volume amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environmentRespect, understanding and enthusiasm for Netflix culture