Production Manager / Coordinator, Anime Creative
Netflix spent billions of dollars on acquiring and producing content around the world in every window for every taste -- from brand new, never-before-seen Originals to timeless classics that are watched over and over again. In order to build the best service in the world, we look for the best and brightest to drive the analytics behind our strategic business decisions. Netflix operates a financially complex business and believes that it derives a significant competitive advantage from the highly analytical approach it takes to managing the company.
This is your chance to be on the ground floor with a team that is transforming entertainment through original productions, changing the perception of what great content is and how it should be enjoyed and celebrated. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited movies and TV shows.
Netflix is looking for a Production Finance Associate to be part of our International Originals team, based in our Singapore office, and working on scripted, docs and comedy shows. This role will support Netflix teams and will also coordinate with our third party production services companies.
• Budget tracking, review, and commentary
• Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
• Process and track fundings for production services companies
• Update production information in Netflix systems
• Onboard 3rd party production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
• Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
• Coordinate production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems.
• Audit selected production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
• Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
• Ad-hoc projects as needed
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment.
• Entertainment industry experience focusing on production accounting.
• Freelance assistant production accounting experience and/or studio production finance experience required.
• Experience with PSL, Global Vista, Eclipse and Smart Accounting production accounting databases and Excel strongly preferred; Google suite applications a plus;