Manager, Space Planning - Ucan
Los Angeles, CA
It's certainly an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our growing Production Employment Legal Team is looking for an experienced Production ER Manager in Los Angeles, California, reporting to the Director, Production Employment -- UCAN.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, across a number of specialist areas. The successful candidate will also have strong organizational skills, an unwavering attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to learn quickly, exercise good judgment and take initiative.
• Plan and conduct timely investigations on production-related employment concerns
• Prepare thoughtful, reasonable, and independent investigation conclusions and recommendations, as appropriate
• Present investigation conclusions and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
• Prepare and communicate investigation summaries and/or close-out communications
• Collaborate with the Production HR, Employment Legal, Labor, and Inclusion & Diversity teams, and other internal and external partners, as appropriate
• Identify when to obtain internal legal advice and how to apply it to the issues presented
• Create an electronic organization for and retain pertinent investigation materials
• Travel, as necessary, for investigations
• Assist in refining, as needed, the investigation process
• Create and maintain an investigation tracking system
• Analyze investigation data and history, and report on trends
• Monitor the production employee reporting hotline in conjunction with Production HR
• Adaptable and able to maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional duties as necessary or assigned
• Minimum of 8 years experience leading investigations; entertainment production investigation experience strongly preferred
• JD a plus
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to remain tactful and effective in controversial, sensitive, or confrontational situations
• Flexible and creative in approach to investigations as warranted by the circumstances
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced and high volume environment, with an ability to stay calm under pressure and stress
• Fluency in Excel and the Google suite of applications in a business environment (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.)
• Bilingual or multilingual candidates a plus
• High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Excellent judgment, strong critical thinking skills and the desire and willingness to take ownership of your work and projects
• Have a great sense of humor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkbbw0-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.