At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that's where our Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world.
Our goal is excellence, simplicity, and getting our members back to streaming. Netflix is looking for a talented Product Support Operations Manager to join our Product Reliability & Support Operations (PRSO) team in Los Gatos.
The Product Reliability & Support Operations team is the bridge between Netflix CS teams and our partners in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other business functions, focusing on agent/operational readiness, customer self-service, facilitating insights, and driving improvements to the customer and agent experience. Product Support Operations Managers (PSOMs) are aligned by functional areas and are deep subject matter experts, advocates for the customer/agent experience, data-savvy influencers, and great communicators.
• Provide key customer service insights and feedback to product and other internal and external business partners, and inform product development with a clear understanding of how our members feel about our product and what is driving customer service contacts.
• Drive strategic and collaborative discussions with stakeholders around what our members are telling us, and provide visibility into member scenarios and gaps.
• Plan for operational readiness and effectively communicate product feature launches and changes to customer service agents and other internal teams through internal Knowledge Base content and other communication channels.
• Create and maintain relevant Help Center content (help.netflix.com) and self-service tooling to ensure customers who seek help will find a resolution to the most frequently asked questions in your subject area.
• Leverage multiple data sources to provide data-driven analysis and recommendations.
• Be a subject matter expert (SME) and inform CS operations in regards to Netflix features and functionality.
• The role is based in Netflix's headquarters in Los Gatos. Willingness to travel is a plus.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing, or Customer Support.
• Experience in gathering and compiling business insights and identifying trends from data, including a combination of data from multiple sources.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong user experience focus and experience, preferably with consumer web or related products.
• Experience in working with global teams across multiple time zones.
• Experience working with the media or PR industry is a plus.
• Familiarity with the customer service environment is a huge plus.
• Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, curiosity, action-oriented, ability to identify and drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, highly adaptable, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn5qz-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.