The Product Creative Studio (PCS) team partners with content creators, game developers and distributors to define how the content is creatively represented on Netflix to members around the world.
Our purpose is to deliver the most compelling discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy to connect our millions of global subscribers to the mobile games they love. At its core, the PCS Strategist role is grounded in achieving creative excellence for all the assets that represent a Game to help members engage with something they love. This role will marry entertainment and visual storytelling with data and innovation to develop assets for touch points across the Netflix experience and mobile app stores (IOs and Android).
The PCS Strategist position uses both the left and right brain equally and requires a personality and skill set that can easily go from art to science and back again. The Product Creative team creates compelling assets to connect our subscribers to the Netflix content they love in this case, Mobile Games. The strategist brainstorms, coordinates, and socializes with multiple stakeholder teams to ensure a seamless launch on a global scale. Through a partnership with our Content team, and external Game Developers, you will develop beautiful, inspiring creative in the form of static artwork, motion, graphics and video elements to tell a story and engage audiences in our brand.
This is your chance to be at the forefront of Netflix's new offering of Mobile and Cloud Games. We will bring this new experience to market through the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries who are already enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and now they can play mobile games anytime, anywhere with a curated set of Netflix endorsed Games. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and this team sits at the forefront of the effort.
• The PCS Strategist is an ambassador for Netflix Games, an arbiter of creative diversity, representation, creative excellence and a central hub of knowledge and strategy.
Producers oversee the lifespan of a game from development to product deployment across multiple platforms. You will leverage content, marketing, PR, social campaign elements, product strategy and testing to create a suite of valuable assets to surprise and delight Netflix subscribers.
You will build and strengthen relationships internally across teams and externally within the creative community. You will define the creative look and feel of a title-telling its story through static artwork, video, and textual evidence to represent our content catalog. Garnering a deep understanding of product strategy will be inherent to your success as well.
A Typical Day Might Include
• Writing creative briefs based on data and insights from partner teams and tools.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, creatively direct and produce compelling imagery, video and textual assets.
• Collaborating with agencies, graphic designers, motion designers, editors and art directors to elevate the creative and enhance content discovery across multiple titles across different genres.
• Driving milestones of the creative process effectively to ensure timely and accurate development, production, and delivery of assets.
• Leading onboarding meetings with game developers to introduce Netflix product and creative production.
• Proactively learning about the latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on these features, tests and initiatives.
• Reviewing artwork and video performance metrics, analyzing winning trends and determining best practices for better creative.
• Building and strengthening partner relationships as liaison to studio partners, PR, Marketing, Product, Content Operations, Content Acquisition, Content Platform Engineering, and Legal teams.
• Conceptualizing or contributing to A/B test hypotheses, understanding the big picture of what Netflix is trying to achieve and spearheading new tests and projects.
• Mid to senior level experience in gaming promotional asset development or strategy
• Experience with ASO best practices on the Google Play Store and iOS App StoreGames Industry publishing and marketing experience a plus
• Travel to Los Angeles required once a month
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
• Ability to create clear, effective briefs grounded in data and insights.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and asset production workflow.
• Understanding and eye for great visual design, trailer review and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets.
• Member-first approach to campaigns, keeping Netflix subscribers top-of-mind and advocating for the best games experience.
• Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and connect the dots in a fast-paced environment.
• The soft skills to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, the courage to voice suggestions and the maturity to accept feedback on ideas and work.
• An understanding/deep curiosity into metrics and testing to inform creative strategy.
Nice to haves:
• Game experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8wm4-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.