Manager, Post Production
Mexico City, Mexico
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Product Creative Studio team partners with content creators and promotional peers to define and develop the strategy for how their content is creatively represented on Netflix to members around the world.
Our purpose is to create joy for our members by helping them discover stories they'll love - and we do this by marrying entertainment and visual storytelling with data and innovation to develop creative (artwork and video) for touch points across the Netflix experience.
The Product Creative Studio Producer (PCS Producer) role is a critical one that connects and aligns strategy, creative ideation, creative execution and creative production between PCS, Marketing, Content and cross-functional partners. The PCS Producer will work hand-in-hand with our Post production team, internal Strategists, Marketing Managers, Designers, Editors, Motion Graphic Designers and Sound Designers to help guide the development of ground-breaking creative for seamless launches on and off Product on a global scale.
This role is a unique position that blends production management with creative development and will provide valuable support to the PCS teams in a wide variety of creative, organizational, and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets. Being highly organized, efficient, collaborative, partnership-focused, and possessing an eye for detail-management as well as understanding creative strategies executions is essential.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to produce compelling imagery and video assets.
• End to end campaign management and guide delivery of all pieces of AV( Main trailer and Personalized Video) and Static Artwork (Key art and Product Art) while making sure projects stay on schedule and on strategy.
• Acting as a point of contact with cross-functional partners, the PCS Producer will streamline the flow of information to establish a unified voice for PCS - to maintain a consistently high bar of operational excellence and facilitate scaling of learnings within LATAM and across regions producers.
• Effectively project-managing multiple title launches with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies/partners to ensure timely and accurate sourcing, development, production, and seamless delivery of creative assets.
• Knowledge sharing with other country Producers, contributing to improving and scaling regional workflows globally and implementing workflows in the region.
• Scheduling briefing sessions for internal creative teams and external creative agencies, ensuring ample lead time for creative production and access to relevant systems and working assets are provided.
• Represent Product Creative Studio in cross-functional discussions around timelines, and deliverables.
• Update deadlines, assets, milestones and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries in our fast-paced environment; & maximizing team members productivity.
• Have a strong understanding of Artwork and Video Specs and have the ability to review delivered creative elements for tech spec disparities (supplemental).
• Building and strengthening relationships with Marketing, Editorial & Publishing, Music Post production and Publicity partners.
• Create purchase orders for external agency engagements and ensure accurate and complete project billing.
The right skills:
• 5 years of project management and stakeholder management in a creative production environment for digital artwork and video assets.
• English and Spanish speaking is required - Portuguese speaking is a plus
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
• Self-motivated leader and strong collaborator/team player - with the ability to maintain calm, make good decisions and work with constant ambiguity.
• Proficiency in project management tools such as Airtable and Monday.com will be a plus - but not required.
• Exceptional communicator: Ability to inspire and influence, and dexterity in presenting to internal cross-functional teams and external content partners.
• Leading without authority. A veteran in building strong relationships with trust and demonstrating effective leadership qualities.
• Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development is a great plus
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09k4m-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.