This is a great opportunity to join a team that is spearheading and handling PR campaigns for the world's leading entertainment-on-demand service, with a chance to work on projects from the brightest creatives and talents around the world. The PR Manager will work as part of the Nordics PR team and will report to the PR Director, Nordics.
The PR Manager will work across films, series, documentaries and unscripted titles. They will formulate and execute PR campaigns for the growing content slate that span across all genres from action blockbusters to fantasy, from rom-coms to sci-fi, from dramas to mystery-thrillers.
We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering strong PR campaigns, who will have a creative and strategic approach and will work well within a wider cross-functional team. The successful candidate has a great knowledge of the Nordic media landscape and the region. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and loves the thrill of seeing impactful campaigns come to life! The person will be able to communicate priorities and present clear goals to stakeholders and form and maintain strong relationships with media, key opinion leaders, influencers as well as talent representatives and talents.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and will not be afraid to challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches; they will make decisions without agonizing and will be candid and direct. They are scrappy, unafraid to jump in and handle tasks at all levels and they thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
The day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, formulating and implementing PR strategies in the Nordics, writing press releases, managing press nominations, scheduling junkets, liaising with journalists, influencers, talent representatives and talent, implementing screening strategy and managing agencies on campaigns.
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Have at least +7-8 years of experience in Nordic PR setting – either agency or company.
• Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media in the Nordics.
• Have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and one of the Nordic languages and be able to communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external teams.
• Experience in crisis communication and shaping PR campaigns
• Be skilled managing agencies and cultivating relationships with journalists, influencers as well as talent representatives and talent
• A love of entertainment and storytelling and the ability to build narratives and put together strategic communication plans across multiple functions
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
• Be able and willing to think on an international level
• Be curious and eager to learn, have sound judgment, and be unafraid to challenge prevailing assumptions
• Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
• Be nimble and objective in assessing your work, be willing to admit mistakes quickly, and to give and receive constructive feedback
For more about Netflix please read our long term view and culture memo. A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2em46-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.