People Partner Coordinator
Netflix aspires to provide great entertainment for people everywhere from the world's best creators across movies, TV series, documentaries, comedy and more. Our members have control over what they watch, when and where, all with no commercials. It's an amazing time to join the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment. If you are organized and a great self-starter to tackle a wide range of administrative and PR coordination tasks, keep reading!
The Role: Team Coordinator
We are seeking a team coordinator to provide support for our PR team. The role focuses on both PR team coordination and administrative tasks. Our PR team aims to entertain our members with breakthrough ideas and best-in-class stories.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to learn and master a wide range of PR tools, juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times as well as an interest and enjoyment in planning team activities and events.
This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is curious, able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative as well as prioritize the various needs of the team and not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities to make the wider team more organized and efficient.
Read our culture memo to understand more about how we work.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• PR Team Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the Executive Assistant and the PR pod leaders. Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to:
• Diary management, scheduling meetings & calls internally and externally, including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
• Maintaining calendars for team members, including booking and confirming meetings
• General admin such as processing travel (both domestically and internationally) and expense reports and maintaining Google group distribution lists
• Organize, plan and manage logistics from small to large company events - venue arrangement, guest invitations, event programming, gifts, etc.
• Master a variety of complexed PR tools to execute a wide range of PR tasks
• Work with and assist Netflix publicity agencies
• Extensive internal communication, including managing the complexity of multiple teams across multiple functions and external partners in both English and Japanese
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team.
• Managing vendors, tracking payments, and preparing contracts (including NDAs)
• Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
• At least 2 years of experience as a coordinator/administrative assistant.
• Experience working at an entertainment studio, TV network or agency is preferred
• Prior experience supporting an executive assistant is a plus
• Motivated to develop a career either in PR or the administrative/business support field
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Highly organized, able to effectively prioritize and respond accordingly to the shifting needs of the team.
• Passion and interest in the entertainment industry
• Solutions-oriented attitude with a calm demeanor and optimistic perspective
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced setting. Positive attitude and flexible and proactive team player, especially when faced with changing responsibilities.
• Proficiency in Google Preferred: Gmail, GCalendar, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3j41-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.