Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Do you want to help tell the story of Netflix? Do you enjoy shaping communications strategy and messaging? Are you passionate about entertainment and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, we may have just the opportunity for the right person on the EMEA PR team.
We're looking for an ambitious and savvy self-starter with a strong background in media and / or entertainment with a passion for film and television to support the Pan-EMEA PR team.
The Coordinator will play a key role within the small but mighty Pan-EMEA PR team.The ideal candidate is able to remain calm under pressure, make wise decisions even with ambiguity, and think strategically at all times. Strong candidates can handle a variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment and they are eager to learn.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Supporting Pan-EMEA PR campaigns, activations and narratives;
• Managing a media list;
• Handling a range of tasks from writing a strategy, an announcement, booking travel, monitoring coverage, organising agendas and coordinating interviews;
• Updating & maintaining various lists, documents, and charts on the department's Google Drive;
• Handling multiple campaigns at once;
• Uploading documents, photos, video, and other material to the Netflix Media Center & Newsroom as required
• At least 2 years of PR/communications/marketing/policy experience.
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Confident, articulate and not scared to speak up or challenge.
• Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in finding a solution before escalating issues.
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organisation, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Have a good understanding of local cultures across the EMEA region.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7o6q8-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.