Post Production Coordinator
With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Manager to help manage owned, original series from a post perspective. The role will establish and curate vendor & editorial crew relations, review budgets, and, starting at the Pre-Production stage, support and suggest best Post practices for a successful, complete Delivery.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
• Work with Studio Technologies, Post & external production team on defining key 4K dailies and post workflows such as camera capture, master delivery, final archive.
• Work with Post Supervisors to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
• Review creative/scripts & begin defining post budget
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to lock budget
• Track & manage all post related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Update cost reports and trackers on a weekly basis
• Review & approve POs for key post budget items (i.e.: dub stage, DI facility, sound editorial) for Studio productions
• Lead or assist with search and hire of key show post staff
• Determine key post vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, location issues
• Help maintain/curate preferred vendor list
• Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as final dub playbacks, VFX reviews, Final Mixing reviews or color correction reviews
• Schedule and attend Netflix screenings, previews, premieres, etc. Collaborate with show post on setting up theater, arranging engineering when necessary, and rehearsing the content when applicable
• Degree10 Years + as an experienced Post Production Supervisor (드라마 내부조감독) on a freelance or full-cycle Assistant Director, Script Supervisor and DI Producer basis having worked with medium and high budget studio, major production company and network series and films.
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both HD and 4K
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Microsoft Word, Excel, Movie Magic Budgeting, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• BA/BS required
• Fluency in English and Korean required