Localization Program Manager, LATAM
Mexico City, Mexico
Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is quickly becoming a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and expand our streaming service's global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for post-production services of our original content.
This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry. Netflix desires to build deep and meaningful relationships with our post production partners and you will be a part of making that happen. You will play an integral role in making Netflix the most efficient and effective digital platform on which to deliver the assets of our Studio.
• The Post Partner Engagement Manager for Latin America LATAM supports senior business relationships with post production vendors in Central and South America.
• Act as a business partner and thought leader to cross-functional stakeholders - namely in support of the post production, dubbing, asset management and VFX teams, amongst others.
• Deeply understand the post production vendor ecosystem in the LATAM territories.
• Communicate to wider Netflix team key LATAM vendor business changes such as leadership changes, service additions and acquisitions.
• Research and build an active database of LATAM post production vendors and market rates.
• Facilitate vendor meetings and visits with post production stakeholders.
• Evaluate market-specific pricing, capacity and trends, as needed.
• Drive vendor analyses and facilitate business vetting, including the establishment of Master Service Agreements.
• Understand strategic demand and need for post production vendors in the LATAM region based on input from LA-based Program Managers and via establishing relationships with Netflix post production team members.
• Manage entry and tracking of vendors and prospects in Netflix post production vendor programs.
• Actively contribute to vendor management KPI refinement and measurement.
• Travel in-region on a regular basis; drive activities and events in-region.
• Regular and active travel is expected to vendors in territory as well as participation and speaking engagements in local in-region industry events.
• Firm understanding and knowledge of post production picture and sound finishing services and language dubbing.
• History of building successful vendor and customer relationships with senior level personnel.
• Deep understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
• Sales-like personality with experience in pricing strategies for post services.
• Teamplayer who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
• Interest in new technology that promotes forward thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
• Able to communicate and work alongside engineering and technology groups easily.
• Comfortable using or learning tools such as Zendesk, Google Sheets, and proprietary Netflix systems.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish; Brazilian Portuguese a plus
• Minimum 10+ years relevant work experience.