American Film Institute
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our burgeoning Animation Studio in Los Angeles, we are looking for an exceptional Payroll Coordinator to join our team. As part of our Production Payroll team, this person will help support operational duties that will provide a seamless experience for our growing creative population. This requires close collaboration & partnership with creative artists, producers, talent acquisitions, hiring managers, human resources and finance.
In this role you will be:
• Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the coordinating workflow with attention and thoroughness.
• Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
• Be a Collaborator - You quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality.
• Be an Expert Communicator - You communicate the right information to the right people at the right time.
• Be a Facilitator - You are attentive and hospitable. As the front facing member of our Production Payroll team, you are able to provide person-to-person interaction; know and understand the value of people over process.
• Responsible for Onboarding data entry, maintenance of employee profiles in our HRIS and payroll processing systems: Workday and GreenSlate.
• Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms and dashboards used by our team to maintain alignment internally and with the various teams we partner with at Netflix.
• Maintaining databases to help keep all teams aligned; and keeping a constant flow of communication with third-party production partners and internal stakeholders.
• Partner closely with our internal partners (HR / Employee Services / Finance / People Technology) to provide employees with a first-class onboarding and payroll experience.
• Support administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as needed.
We are looking for someone:
• With strong working knowledge of production and the entertainment industry. Possible backgrounds include experience as a department coordinator, payroll assistant, or finance administrator
• Who is highly efficient; possesses excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
• With strong attention to detail and an ability to work well with changing information
• Comfortable with technology and excited about systems innovation
• Resourceful; willing to take the initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving
• Flexible and willing to work across multiple time zones, sometimes outside of the conventional workday
• Curious about all parts of our business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d289nm-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.