It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The EMEA Marketing Planning team is part of the regional Marketing function for Netflix in EMEA, driving connectivity, efficiency and scale between the 18 prioritised EMEA markets (each with their own local country Marketing teams), and the rest of the organization. We're a small team of multidisciplinary Marketing strategists, with varying lingual, cultural and professional backgrounds - united by a love of content, data, workflow architecture and global connectivity. Location-wise, we're geographically dispersed across EMEA, to best serve the needs of the local Marketing groups. We have a team on the ground in London (covering the UK), Madrid (covering S. Europe) and Amsterdam (covering the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META).
The Marketing Planning Manager for N.EU, DACH, CEE & META is a key partner to the local teams, providing a strategic thought partnership, as well as driving scale, connectivity, and operational excellence in the marketing organization. As a Marketing Planner, you will work as the connective tissue on priority titles emanating from the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META, and campaigns for those titles globally. You'll develop planning infrastructure, monitor and fuel title performance, partner with country teams on marketing strategies, and represent the slate for your markets to teams around the world. This role is based in Amsterdam and will report to the Marketing Planning Lead, N.EU, DACH, CEE & META.
• Long Lead Marketing Planning & Prioritization: Partner with Country Marketing teams in the internal title prioritization workflow - helping identify local titles for export and socialize title-specific detail to best equip teams for decision-making and budget allocation. Collaborate with local Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META Marketing teams, and x-functional teams around the world, in upstream campaign planning for titles emanating from local slates.
• Data & Insights: Track and analyze title performance with a data-led approach, working in both a proactive and reactive capacity to fuel global buzz around Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META titles. On top of individual title analysis, you will monitor broader business metrics in order to support country functions in delivering their marketing strategies.
• Internal Marketing Connectivity: Be the connective tissue between Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META title campaigns and Marketing efforts around the world - from Argentina to Africa and from Canada to Korea. Proactively seek to understand local market strategies, nuances and ambitions and work with international markets to develop industry-leading campaigns.
• Workflow Optimization: Seek innovation opportunities on the way that we work cross-functionally by identifying new workflows and needs for tools to bring optimisations and efficiencies.
• Strategic Campaign Development: Partner with local teams in Nordics, Benelux, DACH, CEE and META on helping them identify export campaigns and then working closely with them on these export opportunities - consulting on strategy and positioning, brining a global POV to the conversation, and subsequently working with supporting teams all over the world on their local campaigns.
• Operational Project Management: As relevant, support the operational work of the EMEA Marketing team on export campaigns and in a reactive capacity, including: setting regional timelines; managing project deliverables and campaign resources; serving as the go-to person for downstream asset sourcing, and partnering with cross functional teams to fuel campaign execution.
• Has a minimum of 8 years of experience in a creative strategy, strategic planning or project management role at an advertising agency, brand, or network/studio marketing team.
• Is an excellent creative and strategic thinker that can build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and drive long-lead decisioning on campaigns in partnership with Content, Marketing and other functions (as relevant) including Publicity, Consumer Products, Marketing Partnerships and Product.
• Is a natural team leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal teams and to see this cross-functional collaboration through title launch.
• Can confidently captain presentations/ discussion forums and effectively communicate campaign specifics to teams around the globe.
• Has a strong POV, and can expertly influence key stakeholders and foster deep relationships across the business.
• Aptitude for numbers and analysis, with high proficiency in Excel/Sheets with a knack to craft a story through data.
• Has had exposure to working on high-profile global Marketing campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person will have a global IQ and/or be familiar with working with teams from different regional markets, and is comfortable in collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
• Is so highly organized that even Marie Kondo would be proud.
• Can support workflow optimisation, identifying gaps and opportunities we need to solve for, and push for innovative solutions at scale.
• Has a working understanding of digital advertising (paid social, display, VOD) with a strong grasp of traditional (OOH, TV, Cinema, Radio, Print) and social media platforms.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, comfortable in managing deep campaign work and long lead title planning concurrently.
• Is a creative problem-solver who can work and navigate comfortably in ambiguity.
• Passion for TV and Film and all things fandom related!
• Eager to flourish in our unique company culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb312-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.