Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are the Netflix Africa Social Marketing team. A team of storytellers, social media strategists, brand marketing experts, and creative producers, all of us huge fans of entertainment and popular culture. We make content that celebrates our shows and talents and brings communities together over shared passions.
We are seeking a highly driven, self-motivated marketing coordinator who lives & breathes TV and films following global trends as well as the Sub-Saharan African entertainment landscape and local culture. You are an excellent communicator, highly organized, detail oriented and agile. This job will require you to juggle many different kinds of short and long-term tasks including coordinating with different parts of the company, and supporting the marketing team in managing agencies, budgets, productions, scheduling, and much more. At the core, a good coordinator will enable the marketing team to work efficiently by facilitating timely communication and information gathering and sharing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with production scheduling for shoots and facilitation across talent and agencies
• Coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track Purchase Orders and internally with finance team
• Updating & maintaining various planning tools, including marketing calendar and other tools related to asset management
• Support in collecting data and performance metrics for campaign reporting and market presentations and drafting internal newsletters
• Supporting Marketing Managers with other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of content assets required for marketing campaigns
• Coordinating and supporting on-the-ground activations, working with Production Manager to ensure we build the best possible experiences
• At least 3+ years of Marketing experience in a studio, agency setting, startup or large multinational matrix organization
• Prior experience with the Sub-Saharan Africa market, with additional experience in the Nigerian market considered advantageous.
• A great communicator - you are clear and concise, confident and able to express ideas and opinions thoughtfully.
• Organized, organized, organized – able to multi-task and strong attention to detail
• Passionate about entertainment. A fan of television, film, and pop culture.
• Resourceful and relentless in finding a solution before escalating issues.
• Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
• Meticulous about the details, every single one of them.
• Thoroughly completes tasks and follows up.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
• Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
• Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, media, and internal executives.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15x2v-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.