Netflix is one of the world's leading streaming entertainment services with 260 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
In 2022, Netflix launched an ad-supported tier across 5 European markets, with the ability to deliver standard :15 and :30 ads.
Over the past year, Netflix has broadened the suite of advertising solutions offered and is now set to scale new capabilities that focus on live content, integrations into our programming/IP, and scalable sponsorships.
The Ads Commercialization team is tasked with ensuring that advertising programs (such as Live/Sponsorships/Custom) integrated in Netflix content & universe are underpinned with business models that scale and optimize ad revenue, client performance, and overall value for Netflix.
The team will have global responsibility, and be a connection point between the Ad Sales and other cross-functional teams such as marketing, content, legal, policy, finance, etc.
Broadly, the team will:
- Evaluate the revenue potential of ad opportunities identified by Integrated Marketing, Sales or other Netflix teams
- Craft consistent and competitive ad models tied to Live, Sponsorships and Custom programs that scale
- Optimize overall Live, Sponsorship and Custom ad revenue for Netflix
• Lead overall sales enablement of Netflix [non-custom] Sponsorships for all our European markets
• Work closely with Scheduling, Legal, Business Affairs and Product teams to identify Netflix Titles and Moments [Content Collections] that are cleared for sponsorship
• Collaborate with Marketing Partnerships and Consumer Products teams to ensure that existing promotional/licensing partnerships are prioritized for Sponsorship access
• Support Sales to build Upfront Marketplace sponsorship allocation strategy and process
• Partner with the Finance Strategy & Analysis department to forecast and value sponsorship packages
• Support Ads Marketing in the development and rollout of go-to-market sales materials and training
• Develop and manage a sponsorship availability, allocation and tracking system that informs Sales and other cross-functional teams [Product, Biz Ops, Finance] or real-time status
• Collaborate with Ads Marketing and Product on sponsorship enhancements and innovation
• Develop [in conjunction with Biz Ops] revenue and program tracking to ensure annual objectives are met/exceeded
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Ad Sales account management and/or sponsorship management in a similar capacity
• Strong project management skills
• Expertise in how clients and agencies value and negotiate sponsorships and ''match'' media commitments
• Understanding of ''content-driven'' sensitivities related to brand association and endorsement
• Ability to partner and support sales teams through sales cycle process
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work with a cross-functional team
• Passionate about Netflix culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qq99-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.