Manager, Title Operations
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
There's no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain a world-class user-experience.
We are Product Creative Studio - EMEA. We are a passionate, creative team (based out of London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam and growing) with a core focus on promoting discovery and engagement with our content at a local & global scale. As Netflix's purpose is to ''Entertain the World''- our team's core focus is to help members ''choose'' the stories to watch that they will love- through data-informed, innovative, and meaningful creative.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team and lead the business of developing promotional assets for our audiences. You will be the first in this elevated management role, with the opportunity to architect the function and build the reputation of this discipline and its value in maximising the creativity, efficiency and impact of our PCS team when it comes to Title campaigns we create and launch on-service and off-service IRL. As our slate of content continues to grow in EMEA, we have the responsibility to ensure that we have the right creative plan to launch each title. This means designing and deploying business and operational solutions that ensure creative excellence is achieved for every title. To do this we will need an Operations Manager that can build a stellar production team alongside our Strategy and Creative teams within PCS. This team of Producers and Post Supervisors will be tasked with scaling the creative disciplines across the EMEA catalog utilizing both internal and external partnerships.
The Ops Manager will drive operational excellence and scale for Product Creative Studio, overseeing overall project intake across both Product & Marketing, Title routing, and creative talent resourcing. This role manages the creative operations and ''business'' of Product Creative Studio- from forecasting to final delivery- ensuring workflow milestones are met, efficiencies and cost-savings achieved, and identifying opportunities for optimisation and innovation where possible. They will manage a team of Producers, supporting them with constant coaching and professional development, tooling, and project management resources to produce creative excellence on schedule and budget. The role is equal parts strategic thought leadership, future - proofing through workflow innovation, and hands on workflow implementation and management.
The role will report to the Director of Product Creative Studio EMEA.
• Manage the PCS-EMEA business accountability of launching titles.
• Oversee and manage job intake (slate and capacity plan) for Creative Studio.
• Develop the routing pipeline and strategy for projects between internal and external creative teams or agencies.
• Track utilization of creative partners to ensure right pairing between capabilities to opportunities.
• Develop and implement budgeting systems to track financial health of all creative projects within the PCS EMEA organization.
• Define the scale levers (and relative application) to adapt to the growing creative production needs of the Netflix catalogue in collaboration with Creative Planning.
• Serve as the point of contact and cross-functional bridge to other operation partners (Title Operations, Creative Marketing Production, Creative Planning) for the purposes of tooling, reporting, launch readiness and general alignment.
• Work with Creative Planning to track and report on Studio job allocation, cost-savings and key workflow innovation initiatives.
• Communicate with production partners as needed to ensure the consistency of day-to-day workflows.
• Partner closely with Regional PCS Lead and Creative Planning to ensure seamless execution of projects from end-to-end.
• Optimize existing project management workflows and develop new, scalable ones to ensure that we produce high-quality creative with the appropriate velocity and quality.
• Communicate learnings to the other regions and Creative Planning in order to improve existing operations.
• Own the training and associated training documentation of new contingent talent + coordinators in the Creative Studio operations team as needed.
• Think regionally first, but connect with the Production Planner to understand and uphold global best practices.
The Right Stuff
• 10+ years of production experience within agencies or internal creative teams.
• With 5+ years experience as a people leader in an operations or production role.
• Previous role as a budget owner (annual basis) for a creative team at the PnL or Cost Center level.
• English proficiency is mandatory, knowledge of additional language is an advantage
• Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
• Experience deploying project management solutions and software for the purposes of managing a diverse set of deliverables.
• Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development.
• Proven ability to proactively build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Effective at giving honest and direct feedback.
• Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious partner are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
• You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
• Using metrics and testing for more informed creative support.
• Familiar and fiercely curious about Product, via a data insights, A/B testing and user experience POV.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nzep-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.