With this international expansion and a move into local original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Manager to join the SEA Post Production team to help manage owned, original series from a post perspective. The role will review budgets, establish and curate vendor & editorial crew relations, suggest and support best Post practices for a successful, complete Delivery.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker able to exercise good judgment.
This position will be based in our Singapore office. High proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia languages as well as experience working in the Indonesia post production industry are essential.
• Work with internal technical teams and external production team on defining key 4K dailies and post workflows such as camera capture, master delivery, final archive
• Review scripts and begin defining post budget
• Lead or assist with search and hire of key show post staff
• Work with Post Supervisors to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback internally and externally on viability and risks
• Collaborate with internal & external teams to lock budget
• Track & manage all post related costs, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Update cost reports and trackers on a weekly basis
• Determine key post vendors to accommodate creative vision and maintain relationships, vet budget needs and timeline expectations
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing
• Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as VFX reviews, final mix reviews or color grade reviews
• At least 10+ years of post production experience in a major production company or studio working on feature films and TV series in a management or supervisory role
• Familiar with the current trends and colour-managed workflows for HDR, 4K and techniques with a willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production and post processes
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Knowledge and experience in working with local or regional vendors
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y59e-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.