It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Memo and Long-Term View to learn more about our unique Netflix culture and our bold goals for the future.
This position is part of the Employee Services (ES) team based in either Los Gatos or Los Angeles which designs and delivers a great employee experience, which empowers our employees to do great work and enables the business to scale. The team's core deliverables include onboarding, offboarding, leaves of absence, benefits support, data + analysis, compliance and frontline support. The ES team is embedded within the Talent Experience and Operations (TEO) team which designs and delivers clear and inclusive experiences that evolve with our agile business.
This role will lead a dynamic team of Generalists, who interact with employees daily to address their employment questions. The Generalists operate highly independently and are proactive in identifying and implementing positive improvements in the employee experience, aligned with our culture. This role will be for a solution- oriented people leader that is skilled at unlocking talent, building efficiency and creating an inclusive environment where the team feels respected, expected, and included. They will be curious about the business, analyze trends and translate it back to the business and use data as signals to seek to understand, share opportunities and influence/inform decisions.
• A solution-oriented people leader that is skilled at unlocking talent, building efficiency and creating an inclusive environment where the team feels respected, expected, and included.
• They will be curious about the business, analyze trends and translate it back to the business and use data as signals to seek to understand, share opportunities and influence/inform decisions.
• Strategic thought partner that authentically fosters meaningful relationships within the functionally aligned Talent Pods; this includes: HRBP's, Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition and Inclusion and Diversity.
• Proactively identify gaps, challenges and opportunities working with the HBRPs while bringing insights and recommendations to TEO ES and partners in order to improve resources and experience.
• You are the ultimate connector and consistently build strong alignment between the functional vertical and key partners
• Gain deep context to understand and support a specific function while keeping function agnostic resources and solutions in mind.
• Share work product and solutions with the ESTP cohort to gain feedback and avoid duplication of efforts
• Enhance the employee experience by supporting HRBP's in complex employees support needs or issues
• Support project work within the function
• 7+ years experience in Human Resources in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
• Prior people management experience
• Proven working experience in project management
• Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify workflows
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency, and courage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent judgment with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Strong knowledge of Workday, Google Suite, Ticket Management Systems
• Strong balance of EQ/IQ
• Culture champion
• Ability to see big picture and not work in a silo
• Thrives in ambiguity, and collaborative settings
• The ultimate connector and liaison - passionate about building alignment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3434-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.