Corporate Card Administrator - Americas
Los Gatos, CA
With over 200 million streaming members in 190 countries, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunities. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
About the Opportunity:
Netflix is looking for a highly-organized candidate with strong judgment and stellar communication skills to join our Law Enforcement Response Team. The Law Enforcement Response Team sits within the Litigation & Regulatory organization and is responsible for law enforcement compliance. As a legal operations coordinator, you will investigate legal requests, and align with different teams to locate information, draft responses and ensure we comply with relevant laws. This is an exciting opportunity to work on sensitive and interesting projects, including handling U.S. and international data disclosure requests. The position is based in Los Gatos and will work in collaboration with the Customer Service Corporate Escalations Teams and other cross-functional teams in carrying out their responsibilities.
• Prior experience responding to legal requests from law enforcement authorities and consumers;
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review data and identify trends;
• Ability to maintain a positive, constructive attitude in ambiguous situations and to manage complexity and high pressure in a productive manner;
• Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a mindset that processes can always be improved;
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate and represent Netflix with law enforcement authorities;
• Solution-driven mindset and the ability to think strategically but also to use good judgment to escalate issues when needed;
• Project management and other technical skills are strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and at least one of the following languages: French, Turkish, German, or Russian.
• Analyze and accurately respond to a variety of time-sensitive requests from law enforcement authorities in accordance with applicable laws and our terms of service, while upholding Netflix's strong commitment to member privacy;
• Communicate both verbally and in writing to law enforcement authorities, outside counsel, consumers, and other Netflix teams;
• Work closely with Engineering teams across the company to help test relevant tools;
• Organize, log, and maintain accurate internal documentation and metrics;
• Perform various administrative tasks and backup support for general litigation, regulatory, privacy teams as needed.