Learning and Development Program Manager (Customer Service)
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that's where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses: providing amazing interactions for our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity, and getting our members back to streaming.
Netflix is looking for a talented Program Manager to join our LatAm CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Alphaville. This role will work around the learning needs of the outsourced call centers that make up our CS Operations LatAm and be a strong partner of both our LatAm Team and Global CS Learning and Development team.
Our Regional CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training that has a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports to the LatAm Learning & Development Manager in Alphaville and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents and leaders in the industry.
• Program Management
• Define, document, and maintain the scope of all regional L&D projects. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Develop a trusting partnership with the outsourced call center partners in the region and be a valuable point of contact for all trainers in these outsourced centers, responsible for successful training rollouts and launches.
• Work closely with the broader CS Learning and Development team and other key internal global and regional partners, and stakeholders to ensure alignment around key priorities and initiatives.
• Learning Content Development / Instructional Design
• Using a variety of inputs, perform gap analysis for performance and training opportunities, or innovations to identify regional and global curriculum needs for tool-based technical and behavioral soft skills. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps, document and present methods, findings, and recommendations to address performance gaps.
• Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other cross-functional stakeholders to develop consistent and accurate regionally and globally valid training curriculum. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, virtual, e-learning, blended, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and learner materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, pilot tests, etc, and be able to measure and demonstrate the impact of these training programs.
• Deliver learning material in face-to-face and virtual environments to leadership audiences and pilot any newly designed curriculum. Run train-the-trainer programs for call center trainers. Coach and develop call center leaders to co-facilitate the delivery of learning material.
• Vendor Management and Relationship Building
• Partner with the training and operational teams of our outsourced call center vendors in the region and contribute to the overall performance of the CS business. Guiding these teams to achieve success with the right direction, support, and initiatives. Being able to build and drive L&D governance for the vendors: data analysis, vendor support team structure, intake framework, evaluation framework, etc.
• Stakeholder Management
• Build and foster strong partnerships with regional CS colleagues at Netflix and be an effective voice of the regional L&D team. Being an active partner to the overall CS business by collaborating on learning opportunities, priorities, and impact. Collaborating with other business leaders and transforming operational opportunities into L&D opportunities.
What You Should Have
• 5+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions, including onboarding programs focused across a variety of levels call center agents, senior call center agents, emerging leaders, and senior leader audiences.
• Experience designing and facilitating learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
• Experience creating eLearnings, working with LMSs, and digital learning methods and tools is highly preferred.
• Solid facilitation experience in various instructor-led programs for various audiences and coaching skills.
• Project management experience, ability to collaborate with a team and stakeholders, communicate effectively, and paying attention to detail.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
• High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
• Bachelor's Degree in instructional design or a related degree, Master's Degree a plus.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
• Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment is a plus.
• Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
• Experience designing training curriculum for service, retail, or call center managers/ leaders is a plus.
• Experience with innovative facilitation tools is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9km7m-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.