As an Operations & Support Specialist based out of our Singapore office, you will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world class support and resolving every technology issue that comes your way. You may find yourself supporting cloud and desktop software, troubleshooting conference and screening rooms, provisioning/deprovisioning accounts and hardware, deploying and upgrading mobile devices, inventory management, supporting off site events, resolving printer issues, or any number of other issues you may come across. You'll also be responsible for tech education including setting up new hires on their first day, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, or creating and updating relevant documentation.
In addition to providing expert-level support of our existing technologies, you'll work to ensure everything we do is rooted in our Netflix Technology Services principles of simplicity, security, scalability, and service. We're looking for someone with the drive to innovate and help the team think outside traditional IT Support models.
You'll need to be comfortable working as part of a distributed team and communicating with technical and non-technical users. This position may require some travel and after-hours or weekend coverage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Desktop Support/Helpdesk Support role with demonstrated proficiency in technical troubleshooting, problem solving and outstanding customer support
• Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, Groups and Google+)
• In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites
• Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices
• Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices
• Experience supporting and hosting complex internal meetings and events
• Experience partnering with local IT vendors
• Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
• Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in a MDF room
• Knowledge of best practices around data security
• Experience with supporting people remotely
• Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
• Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross functional teams
• Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
• Strategic thinker
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Patience and a desire to provide world-class customer service
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vwex-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.