Space and Occupancy Planner
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We've assembled top-notch creative teams to find those inventive storytellers and high-caliber technical teams to create the groundbreaking technology required to delight our members around the globe.
Inclusion and Diversity are at the forefront of everything that we do, but it's especially important for the Talent Acquisition team. The Netflix recruiting team helps develop strategies to ensure inclusion and diversity are a priority. The Inclusion Recruiting Programs (IRP) team focuses on increasing the diversity of Netflix's recruiting pipelines while building inclusive and accessible pathways to join Netflix. The team equips our recruiters and researchers with tools and resources for inclusive hiring, engagement opportunities with underrepresented talent, and invests in groups and organizations that lend to the increase of diversity in our future pipelines (for example, emerging talent from universities, internships, and more).
We are hiring an Inclusion Recruiting Programs - Program Manager to focus specifically on inclusion and diversity recruitment efforts for our Product organization. The IRP Program Manager will partner with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop, manage, and support efforts that lend to recruiting pipeline diversity. They will accomplish this by designing and partnering on an approach within 3 focus areas:
Resourcing Talent Acquisition; Facilitating Engagement Efforts; and Managing Strategic Partnerships.
Resourcing Talent Acquisition:
Providing continuous support to TA to uplevel them in diversity recruiting:
• Assessing the team's gaps/challenges and creating continuous learning opportunities
• Partnering with Talent Ops to assess relevant tools
• Creating Best Practices
• Being the liaison between TA and the Inclusion team with a goal of alleviating blockers/challenges
• Provide guidance that empowers TA to confidently strengthen their diversity recruiting muscle
Facilitating Engagement Efforts:
Creating and collaborating on efforts for TA & the Business to interface with underrepresented talent:
• Partnering with our Events team to assess conference sponsorship & attendance through a recruitment lens
• Designing recruiting event strategies
• Aligning with ERG efforts to engage potential candidates
• Designing efforts to engage executive leaders
Managing Strategic Partnerships:
Establishing and managing relationships with organizations traditionally serving underrepresented people groups:
• Assessing organizations & maintaining mutually beneficial relationships
• Curating opportunities for networking and engagement between the business and partner organization
• Leveraging partnerships to access potential candidates that would have not otherwise been on our radar
• Partnering with the Emerging Talent PM on engagement strategies for emerging talent
We want someone who has....
• A proven passion for inclusion and diversity and experience working with organizations with members from underrepresented groups
• 5+ yrs. of recruiting background and/or working experience with recruiting teams focused on Experienced Talent hiring; technical recruiting team experience preferred
• Project management experience, ideally in the HR, Recruiting or Inclusion & Diversity space
• Excellent EQ and an empathetic communication style that fosters connection, collaboration, and confidence
• Confidence to rely on own judgment and discretion to work independently, keep multiple plates spinning, and take smart risks
• Autonomy, drive, and confidence in the recruiting and I&D space.
• Self-starter and proactive about their work and determining new ideas for our team to explore.
• Ability to embody Netflix core values
Locations: Open to be based in Los Gatos or Los Angeles