HR Coordinator - India
With over 222 million paid memberships in 190+ countries, Netflix is changing the way we tell and share stories across the globe. As we scale, grow our employee population, and open offices in multiple countries, evolving our unique culture and way of operating becomes increasingly challenging. With that, we need a strong business partner based in Mumbai. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business and its leaders through a commercial and inclusive lens as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish amazing things.
At Netflix, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
The Ideal Candidate
• This role is unique in the sense that you'll be responsible for driving decisions on organization design, compensation, employee development, talent density, and much more. You'll learn the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnerships to the business leaders and the teams you support to enhance the growth and impact of those teams on the business.
• You understand the business, culture and foster an appreciation of the creative process. You will be a shining example of what it means to be a stunning colleague - living our values, understanding how our culture comes to life, and possessing a deep knowledge of the business.
• The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and thoughtful leader with a collaborative and influential leadership style, the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• The right person for this role must have comfort with ambiguity, and able to make quick, well-informed decisions.
• They will embody our culture of Freedom and Responsibility through their behavior and interactions daily and be willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback.
• They will exude curiosity about our business and have a proven track record of rapid self-learning. They will value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people, and every member of the team, regardless of their title.
• This position requires a minimum of 10-15 years of progressive human resources experience in the media/tech industry, ideally as an HR Business Partner.
• They should have well-developed coaching, communication, and leadership skills and should provide an example of excellence to all that he/she interacts with. Having successfully coached and influenced individual contributors and managers is a must for this position. A background in organizational development and previous experience with talent acquisition is also a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zoev-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.