Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) - Korea
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix is recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner based in Seoul to partner with our team in Korea. Netflix is transforming entertainment, changing the perception of what television is and how it can be enjoyed. This position will be a business partner to our teams in Korea and will help scale the growth there. We are in the early stages of growth and our teams represent a broad-section of functions, all working towards helping our consumers access and experience great storytelling.
• Foundational HRBP experience working for a fast-growing global company
• Appreciative of differences across countries and regions and experience partnering closely with managers to advance a culture of inclusion and increasing diverse representation throughout an organization
• Comfortable with asking challenging questions, seeking truth, exuding curiosity about our business and possessing a proven track record of rapid self-learning.
• Able to manage complex situations and to be a thought partner to the Korea leadership team in terms of all HR related issues.
• Employee Relations experience with a track record of successfully implementing effective solutions to address the root cause.
• Work closely with cross-functional partners to provide guidance and recommendations around labor standards.
• Strong abilities in problem-solving and critical thinking
• Minimum of 10-12 years of progressive human resources experience in the media/tech industry, ideally as an HR Business Partner.
• Has well developed coaching, communication, and leadership skills and should provide an example of excellence to all that he/she interacts with.
• A background in organizational development and previous experience with talent acquisition is also a plus.
• Good understanding and experience in Korea Labor Law
• Fluency in English required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxokpz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.