As we scale, grow our employee population and open offices in multiple countries, scaling our unique culture and way of operating becomes increasingly challenging. With that, we need a strong Talent team to partner closely with the teams based in our Madrid offices to support and challenge them as they work to drive even more growth. Specifically, we're looking for a strong HR Business Partner Manager to partner with our team in Madrid, which includes a diverse range of functions from Content, Production to Marketing, Product and many more.
In this role, you'll be expected to lead and model the Netflix culture, while being thoughtful about cultural nuances that may impact how teams work together with other teams in the region and or globally. The ideal candidate is an experienced HR Business Partner, with strong influencing skills. We need someone who is highly curious and collaborative, and who naturally seeks insight and feedback from their colleagues. This is a true Business Partnering role, responsible for providing thoughtful counsel to the local leadership team and their teams across multiple functions in the business. You won't spend time creating HR best practices or programs, but will embed yourself within your partner teams, and will drive conversations and initiatives that support our Spain business strategy. In order to be successful in the role, you'll need to model our unique culture through your behaviour and interactions, and will have to encourage and initiate difficult conversations and open feedback.
A successful Talent HRBP at Netflix understands not only team dynamics but deeply understands the functions they support and how they fit in with the broader business. They can contribute to conversations outside of people and culture, but can also leverage our culture to make the business more effective. They are naturally curious about other people and cultures, and strive to create not only an efficient but an inclusive work environment.
We're looking for individuals who are driven not by title or scope (in employee numbers) but by the impact they can make to our Spain business. Ideally, you'll have experience in technology or entertainment, or in a business with an innovative approach or culture. Experience partnering with, challenging and influencing stakeholders at different levels and in different functions is imperative. You'll need to be effective in building relationships and exchanging insights not only with other Talent colleagues but also other stakeholders in EMEA.
Our business is growing quickly and constantly evolving, and as a result your role may evolve too therefore versatility and broad business acumen is what will make you most successful in the role.
• HRBP for all the leaders and teams based in Spain (Mkt, Content, PR, Legal…) with the ability to coach, challenge leaders and influence decisions.
• Responsible for laying the foundation of how the talent team operates making sure everyone knows who to reach for what.
• Thought partner for functional leaders in Spain e.g to HC planning, hiring, organisation design, reorganisations, compensation, performance, coaching leaders and their teams.
• The country HRBP should have strong business acumen and understanding of all the business functions present in the Madrid office so that he/she partners cross functionally with all teams in Madrid, joining cross functional team meetings, helping with team dynamics and facilitating cross functional work
• Active member of the leadership team in Spain helping leaders to think of Culture, Organisation Health, Leadership and playing a crucial role in defining the country strategy for the business and their teams.
• Design and conduct L&D initiatives across the different teams in Spain partnering with L&D and functional HRBP depending on the need.
• Strong collaboration with functional EMEA HRBPs; gathering insights, sharing information and partnering for the execution of functional initiatives impacting teams in Spain.
• Culture ambassador, promoting local initiatives, creating employee engagement and role modeling our values to make sure Netflix culture is embedded in everything we do.
• I&D talent partner, working in close connection with our regional I&D Director, ERG groups and local teams identifying and facilitating I&D initiatives in the country.
• Work closely with ES on site to create a sense of unity around Talent efforts in the country, ''build a local Talent team''.
• Partnering with local employee services teams, advising in employee related matters and mind-long term projects.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x8pz-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.