Our Marketing and Publicity teams are responsible for ensuring that our content is getting in front of the right people and starting authentic conversations with audiences around the world. They help feed the fandom that surrounds our titles, and create joy that transcends the viewing experience itself, connecting Netflix to the broader culture. These teams are growing quickly, and we are looking to add an experienced Recruiter to the team.
Recruiting phenomenal talent to Netflix is one of the company's most important priorities, and the TA team acts as a true thought partner to business leaders, not just order-takers or resume-scanners. The team focuses on building meaningful, long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers to help find the perfect match between top candidates and great opportunities. In this role, you will own the search strategy and develop a recruiting plan that will expand our talent pools and ensure there's a diverse range of candidates for both short-term and long-term efforts. You'll work directly with recruiting researchers and hiring managers to find and attract talent specific to the team's needs.
• You have at least 4 years of professional experience as a recruiter, ideally in a fast-paced, in-house environment. You also have experience recruiting for marketing, public relations, or communications. Knowing this part of the world is crucial.
• You're comfortable operating in ambiguity. If all you have is a few sentences from a hiring manager in lieu of a job description, you're able to get a search off the ground and learn as you go. If the direction of a search changes, you can pivot quickly.
• You're relationship-focused: you love building long-term relationships with candidates and getting into a room with a business leader, talking about their vision, and influencing their thinking.
• You are amazing when it comes to assessing talent, understanding how to have an organic conversation that leads you to understand the strengths and challenges that may accompany a candidate.
• You know how to strategically influence business partners, helping them to recognize the value in candidates from varied backgrounds and let go of assumptions they may have at the commencement of a search.
• You live our inclusion value and may even have life experience that has led you down an untraditional but exceptionally enriching path. We care less about how impressive-sounding your background is and more about how impressive you really are.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx77jo-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.