Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
As Netflix continues to evolve and the complexity of our organization grows, we are looking for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) for the Amsterdam office, our EMEA regional headquarters. Our HRBPs are the primary partners providing guidance, coaching and advice to people leaders and teams. They act as the frontline consultants in support of talent management practices within the Talent team (onboarding, performance management, development, team health, and facilitate understanding and application of Netflix unique culture). A key area of focus for the HRBP is to increase leadership capability, enhance organizational health and drive high performance, facilitating leader education and engagement on key people programs, tools and processes.
• Strategic Business Partnership: Act as a strategic talent partner for assigned functional leaders (Directors and Regional Vice Presidents) in the EMEA region. Collaborating with them to translate business goals into HR strategies and people priorities. Significant experience in building strong and trusted partnerships with senior business leaders and Talent teams both in EMEA and our global headquarters in the US is required.
• Organisation Design: seasoned professional proficiency in organization design, equipped with a comprehensive grasp of operating models, work location strategies, and the capacity to effectively tailor organizational structures to best align with the specific demands of our business, regional, and local needs
• Consistent Employee Experience: Work in collaboration with other HRBPs and Global Business Practices ''GBP's'' (Talent Acquisition, Inclusion & Diversity, Talent Management, and Talent Employee Operations) to ensure a consistent and cohesive employee experience across the Amsterdam office.
• Regional Connector: Collaborate closely with EMEA country HRBPs and GBP's to plan and execute strategic talent initiatives across the region. As the regional connector for the assigned functions, align global organizational priorities with EMEA needs.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams, key stakeholders in the US, and GBP's. Capable of navigating complexities and influencing these stakeholders effectively to successfully drive HR initiatives.
• Understanding and application of the Culture: Develop a deep understanding of the Netflix business and culture, serving as a role model and advocate for the company's values.
• Talent Management: Drive talent management programs focused on enhancing leadership and management capabilities, increasing talent density, and promoting diversity and inclusion.
• Organization Health: Evaluate employee sentiment and provide guidance and coaching to people leaders to improve overall team effectiveness and organizational health.
• Complex Case Management: Take the lead in managing employee/employee relations matters, including performance management, terminations, leaves of absences, etc., in partnership with the Employment Legal and Employee Services team.
• A minimum of 10 years+ of relevant Human Resources experience, ideally in a HR Manager or HRBP role.
• Strong understanding of both business and HR concepts, including problem-solving skills, judgment, critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
• Proficiency in Inclusion and Diversity and the ability to apply it effectively within the organization.
• Excellent spoken and written English with strong communication abilities.
• Capability to influence stakeholders and prioritize tasks and initiatives effectively.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization, and the ability to navigate complex structures is essential.
• Proficiency in project management and execution skills to drive HR initiatives.
• Demonstrable experience in coaching and consulting in a high-performance culture.
• Possesses intellectual curiosity and brings valuable insights to the team and business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xx46-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.