It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are building a Consumer Products team in EMEA and we are now looking for a lead for Spain to help amplify fan love around our content by developing new channels for consumers and communities to interact with Netflix.
We are pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long-term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the Zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
This role requires someone to take on the responsibility of creating and executing Netflix consumer products licensing and retail strategy for Spain based on the Netflix originals content slate.
What will you do:
• Drive retail and licensing strategy for all CP categories in Spain
• Define and execute our CP strategy for locally produced contents
• Work closely with the EMEA and USA CP team on global partnerships.
• Develop go-to-market plans by title with partners that lead to strong demand for our licensed products.
• Develop and implement a retail strategy for growth in all channels in Spain with a strong focus on e-commerce in addition to brick and mortar.
• Manage Netflix licensing agency relationships in Spain and direct the agency to execute plans
• Take a creative approach to licensing and ensure appropriate internal stakeholders are involved in key decision-making and planning.
• Acting as a senior thought partner and aligning on content and marketing strategies with key internal teams in Spain
• Collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders at Netflix (Brand Partnership, Marketing, Content, etc.).
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 10+ years of experience in building brands, and owning the end-to-end licensing & retail function at a reputable brand.
• Ability to work with; and innovate in new sales channels and business models.
• Experienced in launching brand collaborations, soft lines, and hardlines.
• Out-of-the-box thinker and trends leader.
• Robust knowledge of the licensing landscape with impeccable contacts and network across Spain licensing & retail landscape.
• Entertainment experience.
• Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills.
• Spanish (Native or Bilingual fluency) and English are mandatory.
• Global mindset.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe244-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.