Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service, with 222 million paid memberships in over
190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any
This position is part of the Talent Experience and Operations (TEO) team, which designs and operates the
systems and infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience. This role is the main point of
contact for all HR inquiries from initial request through fulfillment and will partner with our local and regional talent teams to identify solutions and resolve employee issues in a timely fashion. You will be expected to be independent and proactive, with a customer service mindset and great stakeholder management skills.
What you will support:
• You will support employees by being the first point of contact with information related to benefits, onboarding, payroll, etc.
• Ensure the accuracy of employee data through the management of employee systems and processes
• You will assist with programs that reach all employees, ensuring they run smoothly, so employees can focus on doing the best work of their lives.
• We strive for continuous improvement of ourselves and the experience we create for our stunning colleagues. You will have the opportunity to learn new tools and techniques that can then be applied to simplify, optimize and automate work across our Talent organization.
• Help create, author and manage our HR knowledge base for our employees.
• Assist with analyzing, intaking and operationalizing new employee services (from pre-hire to offboarding).
To be successful, you are:
• 2+ years of HR experience.
• Experience as a user of HR tools (Workday, Servicenow, Zendesk, etc).
• User focused. You see solutions where others see problems. You are always looking for ways to make improvements and continuously simplify the candidate and employee experience.
• Unfazed. You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• You have experience creating and developing processes and documentation (SOP). Working based on service level agreements.
• You base your decision on data and have a developed sense of urgency and customer focus.
• You're proficient in tools that help eliminate manual steps from HR processes by automating and integrating to ensure greater operational efficiency -Highly desired.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqzxy9-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.