Games Partner Support Engineer (L5)
Who We Are
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 230 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. In addition to great shows and movies, our membership also includes exclusive access to a growing portfolio of high-quality games. The Games Experience Engineering group is creating a new role to better support our game development partners in releasing games to thrill our members.
As we grow and scale our gaming initiative, the Games Partner Support Engineering team will be a critical player in the future success of Games at Netflix. Together with our Games Partner Engineering team, we are at the nexus of all the excitement, aiming to make game development at Netflix a joyful experience. Netflix is redefining what it means to make games along with new ways to engage with content and we welcome you to join us in our journey!
The new Games Partner Support Engineering team is responsible for supporting our game studio development partners to integrate with the Netflix platform. This role will be a critical part of our mission to provide S tier support to our development partners enabling them to bring exciting games to our platform. We are looking for someone who is eager to help us shape the discipline of partner support with us.
Who You Are
• You have professional experience working to support highly technical partners
• You enjoy diving deep into a problem alongside the partner, collecting relevant information not only on the problems the partner is experiencing, but also trends in their challenges.
• You are detail-oriented and take pride in your documentation both for your team and also for our partners
• You're curious and enjoy learning, leveling up your team along the way.
• You are adept at influencing without authority, comfortable with being a canary and collaborative with your approach to partnering with a wide variety of people.
• You are an open and proactive communicator who shares context, ideas, and feedback while educating others to become more self-sufficient.
• You are comfortable with some degree of uncertainty and ambiguity.
What you will do
• You will be the first person many development partners reach out to when they have questions or need help, representing Netflix in a professional way
• You will collaborate closely with our Games Partner Engineers when problems are more difficult to solve, providing them with detailed context to enable our partners to get the help they need
• You will build and maintain relationships, as well as documentation around the complexities for each studio partner.
• You will spend time with our game development partners working to solve difficult problems across many platforms and game engines, with game studios across the world.
• You will influence the work prioritized by Netflix to ensure optimal development experience.
• We believe safe spaces where everyone can be their authentic selves is the key to a successful team so we welcome and embrace all identities, cultures, and backgrounds.
• Our US-based team is happy to embrace remote work.
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $60,000 - $270,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8vxm-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.